VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
The story sounds really bad... why would your landlord's finantial problems influence you? Why wouldn't you get another place to live, with a different landlord, or move with your family for a short period before you find a new place.

I'm kidding, of coarse, I know what "landlord" means in incest games, but why not make a story that works on it's own, without any need for a patch? There could be so many different interresting stories, but no, we just gonna copy 90% of the games on this site. It's not just you, guys, of coarse. There's such an oversaturation of the cookie cutter, copy paste incest games. That's one of the reasons I have not played any of the games here for some time...

...I just had to get it off my chest. Do whatever you want. It's your creativity and it's not my place to tell you what to do. I have been writing couple of stories I would like to make into a VN, so hopefully when I have time off work...

But with all that said. I hope you guys get your team back to the point where you can make work that satisfies you. And I think it's a great thing to offer your patrons some alternative when you can't work on the main project. It's very wholesome, really, because you could have just made excuses or go radio silent and take money for doing nothing like some other creators. Good luck to you.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
The story sounds really bad... why would your landlord's finantial problems influence you? Why wouldn't you get another place to live, with a different landlord, or move with your family for a short period before you find a new place.

I'm kidding, of coarse, I know what "landlord" means in incest games, but why not make a story that works on it's own, without any need for a patch? There could be so many different interresting stories, but no, we just gonna copy 90% of the games on this site. It's not just you, guys, of coarse. There's such an oversaturation of the cookie cutter, copy paste incest games. That's one of the reasons I have not played any of the games here for some time...

...I just had to get it off my chest. Do whatever you want. It's your creativity and it's not my place to tell you what to do. I have been writing couple of stories I would like to make into a VN, so hopefully when I have time off work...

But with all that said. I hope you guys get your team back to the point where you can make work that satisfies you. And I think it's a great thing to offer your patrons some alternative when you can't work on the main project. It's very wholesome, really, because you could have just made excuses or go radio silent and take money for doing nothing like some other creators. Good luck to you.
Love your comment. I'm just gonna explain the needing a patch. I created my fanbase with No More Secrets, which was a game that evolved around incest, so going on a different story might affect me.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Header-WT.png
No More Money [S3 Ep.5 Gold] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Now the Mod Unlocks Achievements and Memories. Thanks, Wills747 for the help.

Note: The Mod is only, and it will only be updated for the Gold Version.

Note: I know the "Unlock Gallery or Unlock Memories" shows above all the Episodes in the Achievements & Memory Screens, but just press one, and you will unlock everything for the Achievements or Memories.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Edit: Out of respect, I'll be dropping out of the race, no need for this big amount of walkthrough mods. If the other modders didn't update , I might take over in the future. This post will act as a placeholder for when the opportunity arises.

Attaching below "No More Money Ep.1 - In-Game Mod"
Can also be found on my .

Features:
  • The best dialogue choice is highlighted in green.
Enjoy!

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
will NTR in this game ?
No NTR. By consequences I mean that there are two types of consequences. Small and big.
Small:
- if you don't give Charlotte the drink with alcohol in it something will not happen
- if you don't pay for Patricia's drink and two do two other stuffs something bad will happen
Big:
- if you cheat on your girlfriend with someone she might find out.

Things like this
Why bother to read 3 pages of comments...I mean it's 3 pages...or use the search option...god forbid that...
Question has been asked and answered...

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
You flatter me <3 Don't sell yourself short :D

I counted 3 walkthrough mods released before me, thus I'll only continue with my mod when all of you guys decide not to update. Good luck!
I don't, but i'm still far away of your calibre, maybe one day i will get there, but thank you.

Reactions: Twistty and Qleaf

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Hi royalcandy . Just wanted to leave my 2 cents as a revue. The game looks really promising, renders are great, the story and the plot are ok IMO, but I'm pretty sure it will get better with the couple updates, characters are nice (already can assume who will be fans favorite... definitely "not mom", oh no-no-no ;) :ROFLMAO:). Really looking forward to the next update. But with that been said really wish you more time, resources, and manpower to continue "Rejected no More", cuz altho it has its rocky start, but it was and still is a very interesting and promising project (with great models and characters behind them, I mean the whole MC family not only looks hella great but the interactions between them were spot on), and many of us got definitely invested and attached to them. And with sandbox type, amount of side stories and events, mini-games I can see how it can be difficult to do regular updates within objectively small time periods (might be wise to turn "RnM" into the VN instead of the sandbox, but it's totally up to you). With all that been said if you committed to both projects I really wish you all the best, stay safe mate, and have a good day.

Dec 9, 2020
Well.. loved No more secrets....
Rejected no more kinda got off on the wrong foot...
This seems to have gotten off on the right foot.

Not a bad start when the story starts with the mc is getting a good fuck in the opening scene. The mother is my type of milf, and kinda glad she's just a normal milf for now, I was about to get ptsd from the times the other ones that look like her got handed "shitty reps" right from the beginning.

The choices so far don't seem to make a difference, other than handing the mother the alcoholic drink or letting the sister win or lose at volleyball, she has a different post reaction. The job choices could be interesting if written deep enough into them. I'm sure it will make bigger differences once the story branches out more.

Also don't know why the cheat tag is up, no cheating has happened as yet although yes it probably will happen in future updates, it is missing a couple other tags though like blowjob and vaginal sex though.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
royalcandy

Seems like some (but not all) of the WEBP image files have the invalid header issue, leading to errors in decoding (playing using RenPy SDK 7.4.2 on macOS).

Extracting them from the RPA, applying the webp fix (see here for example utility), and putting them in the game directory fixes it, but please make sure the webp images have proper headers.
Fixed it. If some of you had this problem make sure you'll be playing version 0.1.1

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
My unofficial android port of:
No More Money apk [S2Ep.1 v0.7][mini games]+[Incest patch+walkthrough/gallery/cheat MOD]
(Mod credit to scrappy & jokerleader)

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

The game will automatically load all saved data from the 2nd save location when the new version is being installed(2nd save location: "internal storage/C18/")

Join on my

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 150 Votes