VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 149 Votes

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
How do I get this i patch to work?
Just replace the file "relationships.rpy" in the game folder, with the one linked in the OP. Just remember to remove any characters before the file name after download.

Or you can edit the original "relationships.rpy" file yourself with a text editor. Is very logic and plain simple.

Reactions: Halfbreed

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I'm glad I finally gave this game a chance, I was really surprised, very good game! Beautiful mother, beautiful sister, girlfriend and Lisa, I have not tried the other path at the moment.
Maybe the only point against it (for my taste), it seems that there won't be a path with all the girls. ;)
But it is what it is, and that's fine, good luck to the dev. (y)

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I dislike the fact that I chose to be honest with Lisa because I didn't want to cheat on my girlfriend(at least with some randos, I'd totally cheat on her with the sister or the mom) and now I'm forced to lie to her because apparently I don't get the choice to not cheat on my girlfriend?

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Hi finally ep 5!
Just to understand... do this game have an harem ending?
Its really sad that i need to choice one of the two woman that offer me the work.
I mean i understant that if i choice one work i cant have also the other work. But is sad that i cant have the other woman.
So there is some chance to start a relationship also with the other woman in future episode? Or the game lock you out of the other woman after you choice the work?
There are Bad ending? Just to understand if I have to be careful while making choices.

Thank you for this awesome new game!
It's not clear yet about an harem path or ending. It's suggested in game that cheating will have consequences.

About Darlene and Katrina, acording to dev they're like a "package". You will have the opportunity to pursue both, no matter what job you choose.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
I dislike the fact that I chose to be honest with Lisa because I didn't want to cheat on my girlfriend(at least with some randos, I'd totally cheat on her with the sister or the mom) and now I'm forced to lie to her because apparently I don't get the choice to not cheat on my girlfriend?
It was a bug. Fixed in version 5.2.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Updated incest patch? With the 0.40 version installed I am getting the dreaded "Landlady" and "Roommate" labels for mom and sis.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
The Dev needs to pay a little better attention. I've seen twice now in the new update where it calls the MC Toby instead of the name I gave to him in the beginning.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
Since the question is always asked...

incest patch for all versions (new as of S2E7)
If something changes I will update the version, until then the offered version can be used.

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Patch Instructions

- copy "relationships.rpy" in folder "/game" and replace old file
- if the patch does not work, delete the file: relationships.rpyc

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay, I'm a bit confused about Episode 5. The MC chats with his girlfriend and she says she is going to come on Tuesday to visit. Then he goes to the bar and tells Lisa he's broken up with his girlfriend. Kind of a big continuity error, don't you think?

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
The Dev needs to pay a little better attention. I've seen twice now in the new update where it calls the MC Toby instead of the name I gave to him in the beginning.
Can you tell us where?

Okay, I'm a bit confused about Episode 5. The MC chats with his girlfriend and she says she is going to come on Tuesday to visit. Then he goes to the bar and tells Lisa he's broken up with his girlfriend. Kind of a big continuity error, don't you think?
Play with version v0.5.2. (read changlog)

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Since the question is always asked...

incest patch for all versions:
-
So this works with all versions or do I still have to download it for every update?

Sorry, my wiseass side couldn't stop it self......Thanks for clarifying for us all though!!!

Reactions: Lena Tran
4.20 star(s) 149 Votes