VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
in the previous update I saw it written that in the next update there would be preliminaries between mc and charlote, but there was nothing .. could it be that I got into the wrong path of the game?
nope thats just how the story progresses

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I'm done with the update, I'm following what the game suggests as an answer (I believe it's the correct answers), but looking at the screenshots, I'm missing a lot of things during the game. Like those scenes in the pool, bathroom with the mother, sex with other women, among others, would it be a bad ending?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Use joker WT mod

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'm done with the update, I'm following what the game suggests as an answer (I believe it's the correct answers), but looking at the screenshots, I'm missing a lot of things during the game. Like those scenes in the pool, bathroom with the mother, sex with other women, among others, would it be a bad ending?
There are different paths. You see the pool scene for example if you hook up with Triss AND Charlotte. If you only are involved with one of them the outcome will be different.
Can't say anything about the rest.

Nov 2, 2019
View attachment 1470099
No More Money [v2.7.2 S2 E7 Gold Edition] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download: - -

Android version made by DarkAssassin
As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Quick question, will this mod be updated to where you can take multiple roots at the same time?

Reactions: Kuba1

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Updated for S2E5
  • Added 1 scene to the gallery

Features:
  • The choices highlighted green give points
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added the mini games to the main game
Installation: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the game

MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Has this been abandoned?.

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
Can someone help me. Every update when I download the joker mod, my old save break. Am I doing something wrong or what? By the way, I just put the folders in the game folder as instructed.
Why are all the saves are broken with each update? Even If I made new ones at the previous update already?
Since several have the problem, a brief explanation:

The problem is that the WT mods do not come with modified .rpyc files. If the original .rpyc files is in the .rpa and a modder changes something, they must always do so based on the .rpyc files from .rpa file. And these new .rpyc files have to be included then. Otherwise the saves will not work correctly. Reason is Python: Abstract syntax tree (AST).

only modded rpy files => completely new rpyc files => incompatible with old saves
orignal rpyc files + modified rpy files => modified rpyc files => compatible with old saves

Apparently some modders don't know this or ignore it. In my mod, no .rpcy files are needed because I don't change anything in the scripts that are relevant for saving. But WT mods must have .rpcy files with them. If the save is not compatible, renpy tries to find an earlier point that fits. If no such one is found, the game crashes.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Since several have the problem, a brief explanation:

The problem is that the WT mods do not come with modified .rpyc files. If the original .rpyc files is in the .rpa and a modder changes something, they must always do so based on the .rpyc files from .rpa file. And these new .rpyc files have to be included then. Otherwise the saves will not work correctly. Reason is Python: Abstract syntax tree (AST).

only modded rpy files => completely new rpyc files => incompatible with old saves
orignal rpyc files + modified rpy files => modified rpyc files => compatible with old saves

Apparently some modders don't know this or ignore it. In my mod, no .rpcy files are needed because I don't change anything in the scripts that are relevant for saving. But WT mods must have .rpcy files with them. If the save is not compatible, renpy tries to find an earlier point that fits. If no such one is found, the game crashes.
Thanks for this explanation!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
crazy how no matter what cant avoid lisa/lauren path and be with emma or get caught
Yes, you get caught. That's unavoidable. The only way not to get caught is to not cheat on them in the first place.

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes