VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
Pregnancy is a possibility in the game, but the game will conclude prior to the actual child birth occurring
Given the fact that a breeding kink is very popular in both real life and fantasy worlds as in games

I hope that one or more girls will appear to be pregnant by the end of the game, depending on paths the MC takes (I suppose that there are multiple endings). However the most fun path will always be the plot that MC take to make his girls pregnant.

I am very interested in how the storyline goes to support that fetish. Well-planned series of event may be a good start. Dirty talks are a fun part too given that the existing in-game dialogues are carefully and thoughtfully crafted to help characters express themselves. Some games support it with X-ray

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
No More Money S3 Ep.5
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native animations of the game with interpolated animations by a 2x factor. (30fps -> 60fps)

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frame.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations, the benefit is the most visible with the oldest animations in S1.

Here is an example of what you can expect ( ):

Download the mod : ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You can choose the next game on list

Last edited:

yx23456

Jun 15, 2020
When will the game be officially translated into Italian? I got the game on steam..... is there a way to get the translation?

Jan 10, 2022
as always nice update :love: but i'm still waiting for the player choice to close bea's path, i'm feeling a bit pushed towards her even if i'm not interested. hope this will change pretty soon.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Was just curious, have I missed something? I thought I saw a footjob scene was mentioned but I never got it & not sure where it would have been, so does anyone know?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
as always nice update :love: but i'm still waiting for the player choice to close bea's path, i'm feeling a bit pushed towards her even if i'm not interested. hope this will change pretty soon.
Already ingame. Don't drive her home. The end (at least according to the mod hints available back then, I played without mod since).

Reactions: xXxNeospiritxXx

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Agree on your point of nice update, but gotta say, some people just don't know what is good for them lol Tris + Bea is such a hot combo, can't wait for future interactions between MC + Tris + Bea :sneaky: Bea's path definitely stays open for me

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Agree on your point of nice update, but gotta say, some people just don't know what is good for them lol Tris + Bea is such a hot combo, can't wait for future interactions between MC + Tris + Bea :sneaky: Bea's path definitely stays open for me
I'd also go for Tris + Emma. I loved the bitchin when they met first time after the family moved, sadly since then we haven't seen anything in that direction again.
But tbh, I'd go with Tris + [insert any name here but Kathrina and Darlene]. The pool scene even made up for Charlotte's poor plot. Her interacting with Tris was something else. Tris is unique enough to make a good counterpart for whatever the other one's main trait is, maybe not so much for Lisa, since Lisa's too boring (nice to look at, good girlfriend material, but just not very interesting, it became better in one of the latest updates however).

Last edited:
Reactions: KrusherKev
4.20 star(s) 150 Votes