VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Whatever revenge is heaped onto Kat by the MC I feel that it will have to be done in a smart way because does Kat have a boss that she answers to?
So murder wouud be a bad option so it needs to be done in such a way that no blame can be laid at the MC feet
cm will have to become Kiyotaka Ayanokouji
4db0719744d73a1ad88e0f9fc1db649b.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Zoomaa

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
it seems far fetched to me because you can see her in the pictures

View attachment 2430629
I agree, but who else was in the house? Did that huge thug get in and out without a sound? I'm just using the facts that Bea is a "friend" of Tris but she was the outsider in the house, at the time. I'm asking who is then the most likely source of the pictures - however unwittingly or innocently, Bea is possibly the source.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I agree, but who else was in the house? Did that huge thug get in and out without a sound? I'm just using the facts that Bea is a "friend" of Tris but she was the outsider in the house, at the time. I'm asking who is then the most likely source of the pictures - however unwittingly or innocently, Bea is possibly the source.
Ok, possibly, but highly highly unlikely. Can't rule out your theory completely because we don't have physical proof of who took the pictures, BUT as pointed out in other post it appears that Bea is in the picture of Tris, so makes it unlikely she took the picture(s). However will agree that since Bea was in the house, and since MC was outside in hot tub when Neal (black thug) got into the house, maybe Bea is (and it hurts to say this) involved.

Reactions: Zoomaa and keefer43

Hakeswill

May 29, 2017
anyone else having an issue that after the shower scene you end up a few seasons earlier in the game?
I have the same issue. Game cuts back to episode 2 or 3 when you arrive home from first day of work and Charlotte is drinking wine.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1677867804083.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week I've managed to do quite some work. I managed to write a few events and I can honestly say that I'm excited to release this episode. I'm sure that everybody will enjoy this one, especially since it will have all the girls in it.
At the moment I have managed to write the events that involve Tris, Bea, Katrina and Darlene. I still got work to do for Charlotte, Denise, Lisa, Lauren, Emma and a little bit of Sheila.
FULL TIME ROYAL CANDY
Some of you know might know that the first goal for this patreon page was to reach 4.000$, so I could quit my job and start doing this as a full time job. It's not the first time we crossed this bridge, but now it's finally looking like it's consistent, so that means I can finally quit my job and do this full time. For that I am thankful to all my patrons.
This morning I handed my resignation letter, but I'm still legally required to work 2 more weeks.
So let's talk about what doing this as a full time job would mean.
Well when I started this page and I have set this goal, I was working only 2-4 hours a day on the game so working at least 8 hours seemed great, however for almost two years, I have managed to work 6-8 hours on the game and 4-6 hours on my job, which resulted in me staying in the office 12-14 hours daily. Because of that I have started to have some health issues, nothing too serious, so no need to worry, just something stress related.
So now that I can finally do this full time I can finally start working like a normal person (8-10 hours). This means that the episodes are going to be more frequent, but I don't know how much of an improvement one or two more hours will make, but we'll see.
My next goal would be to hire more people to help me with the development, so that we can make bigger updates way much faster. For the past 6 months I've been contacting different artists and some renders you have seen in the last 2 chapters of No More Money, were made by other people, however I haven't found the right guy for the job, but you'll hear more about this when we get close to our next goal.
That being said, I wish you all an awesome weekend and thank you again for everything.
Bests,
Jason

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Nice, hope everything works out well for Jason (and for us). :)
Keep making great content Jason, and I'll be happy to keep buying your games on Steam.

Reactions: KrusherKev

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I'm worried about her motivation. I believe she is working for Katrina and was the one who provided the pictures of Tris and Charlotte to Katrina.
Interesting idea and have to say haven't thought of that, but what is your basis for the theory that Bea is working for Katrina? How does a (until recently) high school girl who sold ice cream on the weekend meet up with the drug selling gangster-ish owner of a night club? When we first met Bea she and Tris seemed like good friends already after just a few days, is that an act on Bea's part? Just wondering where you came up with the idea and how?
it seems far fetched to me because you can see her in the pictures

View attachment 2430629
Ok, possibly, but highly highly unlikely. Can't rule out your theory completely because we don't have physical proof of who took the pictures, BUT as pointed out in other post it appears that Bea is in the picture of Tris, so makes it unlikely she took the picture(s). However will agree that since Bea was in the house, and since MC was outside in hot tub when Neal (black thug) got into the house, maybe Bea is (and it hurts to say this) involved.
I thought that it was obvious that Katrina's muscle guy took the pictures. I mean, he has never been in their house, so in any case he had to look into the other rooms before finding one with the MC in it or an empty room that looks like it belongs to him. So he didn't just look into those other rooms but also took a few pictures to make a point.
It means that Bea already managed to fall asleep before the MC left the hot tub and went back to his room. The muscle must have arrived after Bea went to sleep and before the MC intended to do the same. It just means that the timeline in the game is more "compressed" than it seemed while playing it. The MC probably spent maybe another twenty or more minutes in the tub after Bea left him there.

Now I just realized that MC's room is in fact in the attic, likely the last place that Neil reached. He must have looked into every other room in the house before finally reaching the attic. I'm already imagining the guy quietly cursing to himself after opening yet another wrong door... :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: KrusherKev

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
View attachment 2435234

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week I've managed to do quite some work. I managed to write a few events and I can honestly say that I'm excited to release this episode. I'm sure that everybody will enjoy this one, especially since it will have all the girls in it.
At the moment I have managed to write the events that involve Tris, Bea, Katrina and Darlene. I still got work to do for Charlotte, Denise, Lisa, Lauren, Emma and a little bit of Sheila.
FULL TIME ROYAL CANDY
Some of you know might know that the first goal for this patreon page was to reach 4.000$, so I could quit my job and start doing this as a full time job. It's not the first time we crossed this bridge, but now it's finally looking like it's consistent, so that means I can finally quit my job and do this full time. For that I am thankful to all my patrons.
This morning I handed my resignation letter, but I'm still legally required to work 2 more weeks.
So let's talk about what doing this as a full time job would mean.
Well when I started this page and I have set this goal, I was working only 2-4 hours a day on the game so working at least 8 hours seemed great, however for almost two years, I have managed to work 6-8 hours on the game and 4-6 hours on my job, which resulted in me staying in the office 12-14 hours daily. Because of that I have started to have some health issues, nothing too serious, so no need to worry, just something stress related.
So now that I can finally do this full time I can finally start working like a normal person (8-10 hours). This means that the episodes are going to be more frequent, but I don't know how much of an improvement one or two more hours will make, but we'll see.
My next goal would be to hire more people to help me with the development, so that we can make bigger updates way much faster. For the past 6 months I've been contacting different artists and some renders you have seen in the last 2 chapters of No More Money, were made by other people, however I haven't found the right guy for the job, but you'll hear more about this when we get close to our next goal.
That being said, I wish you all an awesome weekend and thank you again for everything.
Bests,
Jason
Hug

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
It's not the first time we crossed this bridge, but now it's finally looking like it's consistent, so that means I can finally quit my job and do this full time. For that I am thankful to all my patrons.
Sheesh this one a BIG ASS step, congrats for the courage to do it and good luck to you dev...
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I liked the last update, it was hot. The only thing I missed about this game was the normal conversations. Where something other than incest-talks, feelings, flirting, teasing jokes were discussed. That is, discussions of some other topics. After all, the game tries to be realistic, while in life we discuss different things: music, politics, movies, science, fashion, some interesting facts about world, etc.

Last edited:

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Katrina route is the Best, love that girl, crazy and most fun. (Reason to play this game)
Katrina gf is... Nah, no thoughts 'bout her.
Mom is Ok, incest classic mom.
Aunt is Ok, but more like some plot tool for now.
Girlfriend is strange masochist?
Tris is still Child (omg, no... kiss is too much, let me give you second blowjob instead :KEK:)
Blonde - too basic personality "type - prude"
Redhead - "good girl with slutty behavior" not much of her personality for now. They just have sex.
Cop is strange, not very believable tbh
Oh, I forgot nurse... omg, why is she here?
10 LI's to progress... I hope MC's mom at least masturbates, cause you know...
Honestly, Emma is a broken person due to her mom dying during her pregnancy; her daddy issues. MC was and only first love who is willing to do everything for him because she don't want to be alone and lose him.
I mean hell cheating on her with The other girls fucking hurt her a lot. I mean even people who don't like her have to admit that the whole moment of being heartbroken was painful asf, and even the fact that she chooses to forgive him; didn't feel make him feel right either he even admitted that he fucked up.

Honestly, Lisa (Blonde) is the girl you slowly turn into a freak I mean she was fucking in the alley and riding the hell out of him in the hospital.

I disagree about the progress with a few of them but yeah your right; and who knows how long season 3 will be.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Honestly, Emma is a broken person due to her mom dying during her pregnancy; her daddy issues. MC was and only first love who is willing to do everything for him because she don't want to be alone and lose him.
I mean hell cheating on her with The other girls fucking hurt her a lot. I mean even people who don't like her have to admit that the whole moment of being heartbroken was painful asf, and even the fact that she chooses to forgive him; didn't feel make him feel right either he even admitted that he fucked up.
Yeah, this is what makes the scene at the hospital so fucking sad. Emma tried to stay away after she caught the MC cheating on her but she feels so broken without him that she couldn't do it. I don't believe that she is truly ok with the MC sleeping with other girls, it's more that no matter how hard she tried to please him, he still cheated on her. At least this way he won't be doing it behind her back. I think there's more heartbreak in store for Emma in the future and probably Lisa/Lauren too because if the MC is dating one of them, it's obviously more than just sex.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Katrina IS hot, but she's a psycho and again, you don't stick your dick in crazy. She's a sadist and will hurt MC again if he lets her.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022

Honestly, Lisa (Blonde) is the girl you slowly turn into a freak I mean she was fucking in the alley and riding the hell out of him in the hospital.

I disagree about the progress with a few of them but yeah your right; and who knows how long season 3 will be.
hopefully, that would lead to some good drama between Emma and the other girls. It's interesting u got caught in the ally I think that means you are not pursuing Lauren after the beach date with both of them ? I chose both of them can't wait for Lisa to find that her second boyfriend is also cheating on her with none other than her bestfriend :HideThePain: maybe kat should have killed the MC

Hemmi000

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone can upload the walkthough + cheat mod to another mirror, my isp has issues with mixdrop and blocks it

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes