VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
This has been said multiple times now, if you are not on their paths, don't care about them, and so on, the update will be insanely short (as in very little content), the "dev" even said what is going to happen.

Just most don't read/check information beforehand and are shocked :whistle:

So, this part is mainly about Lisa, Lauren and Emma. If none of these girls are of interest to you, I suggest you skip this version, it might take longer to download than to play. This episode has a lot of content, but only for the 3 ladies.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I bet the developer will continue Charlotte story path when the game reach to 80% complete and of course he needs about years to continue that.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I guess you didn't play the previous game? It didn't start happening till later on in the game.

But, there is this coming....

View attachment 3067039
Last I played it when mc give a massage to Charlotte at poolside and always read the post or their comments that Charlotte path is still on hold. So I will play it again after Charlotte path is open or already sex scene with her. Yeah I only wait for the main cake.

Jerora

Aug 8, 2021
Well, can't really say what could be the issue, I compressed it before it got here, and my copy works fine, also use it with Jokers mod.
Hello I cant get compressed to work with Joker mod, game will not start.:unsure: Soo you got it working . Can you please,make a compressed with Joker mod included for those like me who cant get it to work.:p(y)(y)

Sep 12, 2023
WTF? 3 months and literally a 5 min update, 1 new scene where MC buys a gun. No new sex, no new choices. Hell even with Guilty Pleasure we get a sex-scene-of-the-month, and that is semi-excused because the 5 min updates of that get shat out every month.

Sep 12, 2023
Last I played it when mc give a massage to Charlotte at poolside and always read the post or their comments that Charlotte path is still on hold. So I will play it again after Charlotte path is open or already sex scene with her. Yeah I only wait for the main cake.
MC already got a BJ from his mom (and almost gets caught by the aunt). Only thing to wait for now is he creampies her and knocks her up.

Reactions: Jack-ish

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hello I cant get compressed to work with Joker mod, game will not start.:unsure: Soo you got it working . Can you please,make a compressed with Joker mod included for those like me who cant get it to work.:p(y)(y)
What do you mean? It doesn't work with the re-uploaded, fixed version he posted?

WTF? 3 months and literally a 5 min update, 1 new scene where MC buys a gun. No new sex, no new choices. Hell even with Guilty Pleasure we get a sex-scene-of-the-month, and that is semi-excused because the 5 min updates of that get shat out every month.

So, this part is mainly about Lisa, Lauren and Emma. If none of these girls are of interest to you, I suggest you skip this version, it might take longer to download than to play. This episode has a lot of content, but only for the 3 ladies.
Again been said lots of times now, if you are not on their paths, it will be a super short update, if you are on the path, lots of content.

Sep 12, 2023
so...
royalcandy
are you planning on adding NTR ?I hope not...
EDIT : No More Money is a visual novel game with a lot of choices and consequences. that makes me think of a lot of things...
Well, if I was a dev I wouldn't say shit when it comes to NTR, especially here where so many people bitch about it or lack of it. Maybe it will get added at some point, maybe it won't, if even the possibility scares you so much don't get too invested in anything until it's completed (I mainly do so for the simple reason I'm sick of AVNs getting abandoned before it's finished, so have went back to the old school way of doing it: buy it when it's done, not assume the risk myself of funding development of it beforehand). I've seen devs add NTR a year or 2 after they said they wouldn't anyway, so the early answer you get either way ultimately doesn't mean squat.

Last edited:

Jerora

Aug 8, 2021
What do you mean? It doesn't work with the re-uploaded, fixed version he posted?

Again been said lots of times now, if you are not on their paths, it will be a super short update, if you are on the path, lots of content.
Yes I downloaded : Pixeldrain (Fix). And Jokermod from Patreon. Game works OK if Jokermod not installed.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
OverflowError: value too large to convert to short. :unsure:Getting this error with Jokermod.
OH Tried it again and NOW IT WORKS ,so this error happened only when trying Game+Jokermod first time , now is OK.:D(y)(y)

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2023

I guess that explains it, been so long I don't even remember who those girls are. In my playthrough it's just been Bea, sis, mom, the boss and maybe auntie next update (since it's just her for a game week).

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of No More Money with JokerLeader's walkthrough mod to v3.4.1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes