VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
So the author has the MC pursuing his mother aggressively despite her fighting for her marriage and it being incest, but rejecting his sister because it is incest. He suddenly also feels it is amoral for his sister to want have sex with him after drinking. His solution : take her to bars and get her drunk twice a week, and then sleep with her when she has a high alcohol tolerance. The story "no more money" is initially about a guy willing to do anything because he is broke- but of course he now tells his boss he doesn't care about money, turns money down, and rejects starting his own business.
This guy is so wonderfully awful, I think other causes of conflict can be found more in character.
But but he rides a motorcycle in his underwear only, what a Chad!

EDIT: found a typo, while jogging MC says mother instead of landlady :D

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
He suddenly also feels it is amoral for his sister to want have sex with him after drinking. His solution : take her to bars and get her drunk twice a week, and then sleep with her when she has a high alcohol tolerance.
To add to the double standards: he greatly objects to her smoking :D

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
Just to be clear, episode 11 has half of a blowjob scene and some nudity? think i checked every path...

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Yeah, yeah. He's as bad as it can be. One stupid motherfucker who doesn't know what to do with his life because when he saw his sister drunk as fuck
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
he didn't thought to seize this opportunity and fuck her brains out, maybe even some rough anal. He's so bad written because he has mixed feelings. Because after all it's completely normal for him to want his sister and mother. He finds them attractive when he shouldn't. He doesn't know what to do with this new feelings his discovering, but yeah.

With Charlotte he was caught in the moment, it was something romantic for them. It was perfect, but with Tris it was different. She was drunk, it was clear. How would he explain that to her in the morning.
"You know last night when you got drunk? I popped your flower. I kinda molested you, but it's fine because it looked like you wanted the same thing. You know? We're cool right? It was out of love, because that's how I show my love to you, my little sister, who am I supposed to protect like a normal big brother."

And taking her to a bar and help her build alcohol tolerance, while he's there for her to protect her, so that no man could ever take advantage of her, is so stupid. Why would he do that?

Yeah, sorry for my bad writing.

Here. A lot of good stories between siblings who fuck like bunnies without thinking about consequences and without having some meaningful connections, beside "I got a dick, you got a pussy. Let's fuck!".

Happy fapping!

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Yeah, yeah. He's as bad as it can be. One stupid motherfucker who doesn't know what to do with his life because when he saw his sister drunk as fuck
he didn't thought to seize this opportunity and fuck her brains out, maybe even some rough anal. He's so bad written because he has mixed feelings. Because after all it's completely normal for him to want his sister and mother. He finds them attractive when he shouldn't. He doesn't know what to do with this new feelings his discovering, but yeah.

With Charlotte he was caught in the moment, it was something romantic for them. It was perfect, but with Tris it was different. She was drunk, it was clear. How would he explain that to her in the morning.
"You know last night when you got drunk? I popped your flower. I kinda molested you, but it's fine because it looked like you wanted the same thing. You know? We're cool right? It was out of love, because that's how I show my love to you, my little sister, who am I supposed to protect like a normal big brother."

And taking her to a bar and help her build alcohol tolerance, while he's there for her to protect her, so that no man could ever take advantage of her, is so stupid. Why would he do that?

Yeah, sorry for my bad writing.

Here. A lot of good stories between siblings who fuck like bunnies without thinking about consequences and without having some meaningful connections, beside "I got a dick, you got a pussy. Let's fuck!".

Happy fapping!
This was good. Dont worry do your thing. The build up should be good for the climax to be enjoyable. You are doing great. Cheers.

What people expect in games:

Name young MC: Big Dick
Name older woman: Mom
Name younger girl: Sister

Chapter 1:
Mom: I want Big Dick
Sister: He is with me, just a few more minutes.
Mom: Lets have a threesome.

And they lived happily ever after.
The End

So will this script work if I make a game like this? Will I be rich? :p

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
This was good. Dont worry do your thing. The build up should be good for the climax to be enjoyable. You are doing great. Cheers.

Chapter 1:

The End

actually with this script you'll mad hell of money :KEK:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

Chapter 1:

The End

Hey, you should write this one up; sound pretty unique.

• Haha
Reactions: Drill Sergeant

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Updated for S2E4
  • Added 2 scenes to the gallery

Features:
  • The choices highlighted green give points
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added the mini games to the main game
Installation: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the game

MEGA PIXELDRAIN
pls update mod for S2E5, tks

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for a timely and excellent update! I'm really enjoying the progression with all characters, although when it comes to Katrina on the club path I'm long done with her horse shit. I want to compliment you on the family resemblance you've managed between Charlotte and Tris. They really look like mother and daughter.

I impatiently await your next update!

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Yeah, but then you have the PC blaming societal norms for this conflict, consoling his sister by telling her that these feelings are OK and reciprocated and taking it slow with his mother, not because he's got mixed feelings, but because she's concerned about cheating on her husband, something the PC assures her isn't bad at all, because her husband is an asshole.
I thinks it's the reader rather than the PC, who's confused, because the MC comes across as pretty self-assured. But as a reader it's hard to follow what he's self-assured about, because this changes from one situation to another. I think for the PC it's less confusion and more whiplash from the constant back and forth.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Happy fapping!
Hm.

- Charlotte cheating on her husband was addressed, and that is cool. I liked it.

- The fact that MC is still wearing his kiddie pants and does not leverage his changed role in her life is a bit strange and baffling, to be honest. Mother/son is usually treated the way it is treated because disabilities in children the power disparity between the parties, as mother can basically rape her son using her position. Here? He is the one working and bringing money, he is either paying for the house or contributing to it, and covering her expenses. For all intends and purposes, he assumed the role of her husband at this point.

I wish MC will figure it out already. Their relationship core problem is not mother/son taboo (they didn't have issues with that), but with him gunning after a married housewife. He really should do more in this case - take her out on dates, pay for her expenses and give her money for the living, promise to pay/contribute to Triss's college tuition, rent them a separate living space/make her sharing bedroom with him official and permanent etc. If he is trying to take the role of her husband, he really should act like it and say it directly.

So far he is kinda doing it, but never understand the fact, its gravitas and meaning.

Thanks for the update and all the hard work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Hm.

- Charlotte cheating on her husband was addressed, and that is cool. I liked it.

- The fact that MC is still wearing his kiddie pants and does not leverage his changed role in her life is a bit strange and baffling, to be honest. Mother/son is usually treated the way it is treated because disabilities in children the power disparity between the parties, as mother can basically rape her son using her position. Here? He is the one working and bringing money, he is either paying for the house or contributing to it, and covering her expenses. For all intends and purposes, he assumed the role of her husband at this point.

I wish MC will figure it out already. Their relationship core problem is not mother/son taboo (they didn't have issues with that), but with him gunning after a married housewife. He really should do more in this case - take her out on dates, pay for her expenses and give her money for the living, promise to pay/contribute to Triss's college tuition, rent them a separate living space/make her sharing bedroom with him official and permanent etc. If he is trying to take the role of her husband, he really should act like it and say it directly.

So far he is kinda doing it, but never understand the fact, its gravitas and meaning.

Thanks for the update and all the hard work.
too soon ;)

Reactions: KrusherKev
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes