VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Hey can you tell me, can we have everyone in a single pt, I barely remembered bcs I played this game long back?
I saw the aunt, sister and mother scenes in this update but I don't think you can see everything in a single pt, no.
I don't remember everything but there are a few choices in previous updates like choosing your job and the 2 friends for example, that would require 2 saves.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Lol so if you're on Lauren and Lisa's path are you just a goner for them both or is there anyway MC swings it his way again? Both of their self esteem seems really low the way they blew up on each other but maybe not as pathetically low as Emma to accept being a cuckquean.

Reactions: PeterSBigD

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
For those who wants to remove the option to name your saves when you create a new save, I personally find it very annoying:

1. download rpaextract
2. place rpaextract.exe inside your game folder
3. drag base.rpa on rpaextract.exe
4. go look inside the scripts folder and replace screens.rpy with mine below.

if you want to do it yourself without my file, open screens.rpy in a text editor and go to line 644, remove the if else statement and only leave "action FileAction(slot)". dont forget to save the file

it should look like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

enjoy

Apr 2, 2024
ANDROID
No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

found on some website

credit goes to:

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Hey can you tell me, can we have everyone in a single pt, I barely remembered bcs I played this game long back?
There are several mutually exclusive relationships in the game. Lisa and Lauren require separate playthroughs to see all their content, as even taking one as a side girl doesn't give you her scenes, it just adds some flirting. Katrina and Darlene's paths are also mutually exclusive, and depending which job you take, you'll get some different scenes with other girls. More dom/rough content with several LIs if you work in the club.(Example: In the latest update if you work for darlene, Tris gives MC a blowjob in the bathroom, but if you work for Kat, MC facefucks her instead.)

The training week also has 2 versions. If you're on Denise's path, you spend the week with her, otherwise you spend it with Shiela. I have one save with Darlene/Lisa path, and one with Kat/Lauren. I also use URM to see scenes I'd otherwise miss(like the Lisa/Lauren side paths). Not gonna give up Denise's path, but with URM I can change the variable and see the Shiela training week, then just reload and do the Denise week.

Reactions: Lotex and tslojr

fuzeeeey

Apr 10, 2019
There are several mutually exclusive relationships in the game. Lisa and Lauren require separate playthroughs to see all their content, as even taking one as a side girl doesn't give you her scenes, it just adds some flirting. Katrina and Darlene's paths are also mutually exclusive, and depending which job you take, you'll get some different scenes with other girls. More dom/rough content with several LIs if you work in the club.(Example: In the latest update if you work for darlene, Tris gives MC a blowjob in the bathroom, but if you work for Kat, MC facefucks her instead.)

The training week also has 2 versions. If you're on Denise's path, you spend the week with her, otherwise you spend it with Shiela. I have one save with Darlene/Lisa path, and one with Kat/Lauren. I also use URM to see scenes I'd otherwise miss(like the Lisa/Lauren side paths). Not gonna give up Denise's path, but with URM I can change the variable and see the Shiela training week, then just reload and do the Denise week.
hi bro can i have your saves ? my saves corrupted for this episode sadly

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Lol so if you're on Lauren and Lisa's path are you just a goner for them both or is there anyway MC swings it his way again? Both of their self esteem seems really low the way they blew up on each other but maybe not as pathetically low as Emma to accept being a cuckquean.
Neither Lisa's or Lauren's path closed when MC got caught "cheating" with one while dating the other. They will no doubt still be included in upcoming episode(s) don't forget that since that drama occured, MC was gone for a week and has only been home less than a full day...things might have sorted out between the two girls while MC was away....

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of No More Money with JokerLeader's walkthrough mod to v3.5.1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: Ktnuo93

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Just feedback on this episode meant for RoyalCandy since he frequents the site -

A good chunk of this new episode is spent with Denise (if her path is open) and very good content. That might be part of reason you had shorter playthrough time, if not on Denise path, the training is done by Sheila and that goes by much faster than with Denise, who gets some spicy scenes for sure in this one

Reactions: Razrback16

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
Yep, but it wasn't very good IMO. It had great build-up that ultimately lead to a mediocre sex scene.. wasted potential.
Well it's his <cough> LandLady. Proceeding to piledriving her and chocking her while spitting in her mouth, and seeing if he can fit the stair banister up her ass and spin her around seems a little quick for their first time.

oyeh

Feb 26, 2018
View attachment 2153853
No More Money [S3 Ep.5 Gold] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Now the Mod Unlocks Achievements and Memories. Thanks, Wills747 for the help.

Note: The Mod is only, and it will only be updated for the Gold Version.

Note: I know the "Unlock Gallery or Unlock Memories" shows above all the Episodes in the Achievements & Memory Screens, but just press one, and you will unlock everything for the Achievements or Memories.

Features:

Installation:

Download: - -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
MIXDROP - MIXDROP W/P
What is the difference between these 2 files?

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes