Fan Art No More Secrets [RoyalCandy]: Fan Art and Assets

csicroatia

Jul 7, 2020
Considering I'm a big fan of Jeane, I've been killing myself for the past two days to make everything work in DAZ3D and experimenting.

Here's an early Gen3 version of Jeane.

I'll definitely be doing more work in the near future :cool: This babe is gorgeous :love: Hopefully, I'll find proper time to convert her to Gen8 and not try to ruin her good looks ;)

test5.png

EDIT: I've attached another image, so I don't post-spam the topic :)

Last edited:

Malgus26

Jul 11, 2017
Considering I'm a big fan of Jeane, I've been killing myself for the past two days to make everything work in DAZ3D and experimenting.

Here's an early Gen3 version of Jeane.

I'll definitely be doing more work in the near future :cool: This babe is gorgeous :love: Hopefully, I'll find proper time to convert her to Gen8 and not try to ruin her good looks ;)

View attachment 1902252

EDIT: I've attached another image, so I don't post-spam the topic :)
Absolutely fucking love Jeane

csicroatia

Jul 7, 2020
Absolutely fucking love Jeane
I believe I have a Jeane in Gen8 (converted Susan from Gen3 to Gen8 and got the Saffron materials working). Will try a decent render today and see what we get.

EDIT: First Jeane Gen8 render with some Gen3 items fitted. She looks neato. Gonna have to tweak her boobs a bit, but she is even more gorgeous than ever :love:

Last edited:

csicroatia

Jul 7, 2020
Gentlemen and ladies, I have a Gen8 Jeane:

Jeane Pool Photoshoot GEN8 No. 1.png

I was still playing with her boob shape after this one, but I believe now I have her. Anyone wants a .duf file, I'm willing to share it with you :)

To avoid post spamming, I've edited the post and attached some more test renders from the past two days. These are all Gen3 renders :)

Last edited: