Mod Ren'Py Completed No More Secrets [v0.11] Walkthrough+Gallery mod [scrappy]

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
scrappy I don't know why but all endings are broken and it gives this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/finals.rpy", line 5, in script
    call screen final_amie_1()
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
I think that's an error when both my mod and the bugfix are installed. Either install the bugfix or my mod
Hey guys.

Just started EP9, after the film I get an error that i can't get past:

I checked the folder and all the images are there however they are called 'e9n1_sex1_gall_off.png' Am I going to have to go through them all and rename them?
Try using unren option 1)Extract Rpa Packages

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
Hey scrappy, please can you add an option to rename the mc in the beginning of the game?

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Why is the game crashing, I've installed unren followed the instructions from OP, but it doesn't work.

any clue to why?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Why is the game crashing, I've installed unren followed the instructions from OP, but it doesn't work.

any clue to why?
1. Unpack a new set of the game.
2. Place unren in with the exe then double click on it and hit #9.
3. Remove the unren then unpack the mod files.
4. Copy or cut and past the mod files in and let them overwrite all that is needed.

It should play at this point.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
1. Unpack a new set of the game.
2. Place unren in with the exe then double click on it and hit #9.
3. Remove the unren then unpack the mod files.
4. Copy or cut and past the mod files in and let them overwrite all that is needed.

It should play at this point.
Any idea how to get the incestpatch from OP to work, it seems that is the cuprit for the mod not to work?
Because as soon I added that the game broke no images just text and grey checkered background.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Any idea how to get the incestpatch from OP to work, it seems that is the cuprit for the mod not to work?
Because as soon I added that the game broke no images just text and grey checkered background.
I left this game a long time ago and have no idea on it.
Ask the mod maker for help.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
You probably found out, but it's not completely clear how to install it. When downloaded you get the patch for BOTH PC and MAC. You can't place both into the directory. instructions aren't crystal. Eventually I figured it out but people hated my suggestion of adding extra steps for those who take instructions literally.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
You probably found out, but it's not completely clear how to install it. When downloaded you get the patch for BOTH PC and MAC. You can't place both into the directory. instructions aren't crystal. Eventually I figured it out but people hated my suggestion of adding extra steps for those who take instructions literally.
The one I downloaded only had pc version in it.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
The one I downloaded only had pc version in it.
Ahh they must have fixed it then.

I thought about using this mod but I'm not sure how it works. If you sleep around, you're gonna get burned and/or lock yourself out of some endings. So for the sake of a particular girl, a green choice could be bad.