Mod Ren'Py Completed No More Secrets [v0.11] Walkthrough+Gallery mod [scrappy]

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Ahh they must have fixed it then.

I thought about using this mod but I'm not sure how it works. If you sleep around, you're gonna get burned and/or lock yourself out of some endings. So for the sake of a particular girl, a green choice could be bad.
You can go for all the girls right up until the last episode and then there are hints in dialogue which options end certain paths so you'll get get ending you want

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
You can go for all the girls right up until the last episode and then there are hints in dialogue which options end certain paths so you'll get get ending you want
Really? I thought I read that if you even have sex with the blonde girl just once, you bar yourself from getting certain endings.

I really do have to play this again, but I will have to start over and will have to make time for this lol. It's definitely one of the better ones out there.

But I do hope I'm wrong. That's quite a few missing scenes if you have to walk on egg shells like that :p

EDIT: I did read this but it was in the PDF walkthrough under episode 11. So when it says not to fuck a girl in order to get another girls ending, it's only during episode 11? All the other episodes are ok to do so?

Anony79

Oct 23, 2020
What I wouldn't give for a "remastered" animated version! The models/renders are amazing! I would certainly pay for that!

May 22, 2019
I encounter bug in this when the ending start to play it doesn't work at all and throw allot of error

Last edited:

ptttah

Mar 21, 2019
Installation instructions should be updated to say "option 8)" instead of "option 9)"

See unren update v1.0.0

v1.0.0
- Compatible with Ren'Py v8.* games and/or Python 3
- Options 8 and 9 changed to 7 and 8, respectively
- Not entering a valid option number at the menu prompt (i.e., 1-8) will exit the utility
- Happier version number

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
I can't get this to work. I'm putting unren into the no more secrets folder and running it. Choosing option 8 (not 9 anymore apparently). Then when i open the game it's not working. No gallery, no walkthrough. How do you install this now?

ptttah

Mar 21, 2019
Tried playing this game again, everything worked fine for me. Downloaded the game, used unren, then installed the mod. No trouble. Running Win7 64-bit.

I've heard of issues with getting unren to work on Windows 10, and I think I saw some people in the unren thread talking about not being able to have spaces in the file path.
I've got no more help than that.

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
I think that's an error when both my mod and the bugfix are installed. Either install the bugfix or my mod
Any chance you know which files constitute the bugfix? I don't think I installed a bugfix but I'm still getting this error.
Python:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/finals.rpy", line 41, in script
    call screen final_lizzieVanessaAmieJeane_1()
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/finals.rpy", line 1625, in execute
    screen final_lizzieVanessaAmieJeane_1():
  File "game/finals.rpy", line 1628, in execute
    text "Sometimes you feel like the night never ends." text_align 0.5 xmaximum 1200 size 42 outlines [(absolute(1), "#5b5b5b", absolute(0), absolute(0))] at t_bottom
  File "game/finals.rpy", line 1628, in keywords
    text "Sometimes you feel like the night never ends." text_align 0.5 xmaximum 1200 size 42 outlines [(absolute(1), "#5b5b5b", absolute(0), absolute(0))] at t_bottom
  File "game/finals.rpy", line 1628, in <module>
NameError: name 't_bottom' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/RenPy/NoMoreSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/RenPy/NoMoreSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/RenPy/NoMoreSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/RenPy/NoMoreSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 3345, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/RenPy/NoMoreSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/RenPy/NoMoreSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3579, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/RenPy/NoMoreSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 4052, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/RenPy/NoMoreSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 681, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/RenPy/NoMoreSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 681, in visit_all
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/RenPy/NoMoreSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/RenPy/NoMoreSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 4052, in <lambda>
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/RenPy/NoMoreSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/RenPy/NoMoreSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 680, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Darwin-22.5.0-arm64-arm-64bit arm64
Ren'Py 7.6.1.23060707
No More Secrets 0.11
Sun Aug  6 16:37:11 2023

Yolomon

Sep 24, 2020
Any chance you know which files constitute the bugfix? I don't think I installed a bugfix but I'm still getting this error.
Python:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/RenPy/NoMoreSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/RenPy/NoMoreSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/RenPy/NoMoreSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/RenPy/NoMoreSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 3345, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/RenPy/NoMoreSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/RenPy/NoMoreSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3579, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/RenPy/NoMoreSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 4052, in interact_core
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/RenPy/NoMoreSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/RenPy/NoMoreSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 4052, in <lambda>
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/RenPy/NoMoreSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/RenPy/NoMoreSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 680, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Darwin-22.5.0-arm64-arm-64bit arm64
Ren'Py 7.6.1.23060707
No More Secrets 0.11
Sun Aug  6 16:37:11 2023
getting the same error. I never installed a bugfix so idk where this error is coming from