Mod Ren'Py Completed No More Secrets [v0.11] Walkthrough+Gallery mod [scrappy]

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi, I get this error when using the mod (current download in OP) on the v0 8 0 version of the NMS game :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 281, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in <module>
renpy.block_rollback(purge=True)
TypeError: unren_noblock() takes no arguments (1 given)

Can someone tell me what I did wrong or did anybody else got this message pls ?

Shadow Fiend

May 21, 2018

Overview:
Mod which highlights the dialogue options for most points and scenes.
Also adds a gallery to the main menu​

Updated:
Game/Creator:No More Secrets /
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.8.0
Game Version: 0.8.0

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: -

(Samples/Screenshot)
View attachment 300499 View attachment 300500
Thanks man much appreciated.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi, I get this error when using the mod (current download in OP) on the v0 8 0 version of the NMS game :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 281, in script
python:

Can someone tell me what I did wrong or did anybody else got this message pls ?
Guys, really,
nobody that can help me out here ?
Thx

• Sad
Reactions: rKnight

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Really .. that is the important unknown;)???
"
"

Original Post EXPRESSLY SAYS TO USE unren;)!!!
"
Installation:
SPOILER

Download unren and place it into your No More Secrets Folder then run it and choose option 9)
Extract the mod to the No More Secrets folder and overwrite everything

"

Reactions: patrickB

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Did you use Unren?
Yes, I did, but in the mean time I guess I figured it out.
Seems I can't just use my last couple of saves, I have to go back more, take older saves, and then it works.
Strange though, that when I tried earlier, I couldn't get to main menu, because it was giving me the same error.
So anyway, now it works, thanks for the reply.
Grtz

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is a walkthrough mod ... some checks are in place to measure the .. ughh ... level of
exploration...
Anyway ... Game On!!!

Reactions: patrickB

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I just did a byte by byte compare of the dialog in Episode 8 from 0.80 to 0.81 and there are no logic changes. There may be some other changes I did not see, but I can tell you that the file for Episode 8 only contains spelling corrections, there weren't even any grammar corrections attempted. As much as I love the dialog, I would bet real money that the proofreader is not a native english speaker and likely learned English in secondary school or from an extended stay in the U.S, or worse, by watching American television. Regardless, since there are no logic changes then my archive for the more Americanized dialog should work without any modifications.

I might have missed something, I am listening to Boston full volume on my headphones.

Now this question is for scrappy, WTF with the change to Amie's stats in your episode? The first additions were +1 to lust and affection, but in yours they are +2. I am sure you had a reason, just don't know what that was.

Last edited:
  • Angry

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hey @alpharenji, you didn't actually try this, because I can tell you on a straight install of 0.81 the mod works perfectly. I don't use the incest patch so if you have that installed and it doesn't work correctly complain to the people who created the icest patch.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
PLease do not fight over this wonderful game;)!!!
m4dsk1llz /// did the base mod give you head aches?
Can you tell us some quick stat upgrade? Like // +100 something ...something?
Do we need to have all stats maxxed right off the bat or just juggle them in each episode?

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
No headaches, just wondered why scrappy changed the stat. I always start by playing the episode straight through with no mods, to make sure it works, then I play with only this mod installed to see if that works, by then I have a feel for the dialog, or at least how I think it should flow, so I can make my edits to the episode files. This last go round had more spelling errors than usual, and the sentence structure sucks from a N.A. perspective. You have to remember that English does not have the same sentence structure as many European Languages. When you do a straight translation into English from most Euro languages you start to sound like JarJar Binks Yoda to us Americans.

I have the same issue when I try to talk to my Carribean relatives, I think English in my head, then speak a word for word translation. They understand what I am saying, even though the grammar is wrong, sometimes even hilariously wrong.

I don't care for incest stories so I do not test with the incest mod.

Last edited:
  • Love

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Your work is greatly appreciated.

These here contributions make the game less hectic.

Like for instance ... talking to all those optional guys and gals in episode 2 and choosing different avenues for certain people and certain interactions to take place makes for a harrowing experience.

Many game throughs are needed and any help along the way, steering and focusing the gamer unto a specific gal or path is wonderful.
Game On!

Have fun and we will be ever so grateful for any feedback and / or betterment for this game!

Reactions: m4dsk1llz