• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Completed No More Secrets [v0.11] Walkthrough+Gallery mod [scrappy]

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So does the mod lead to the best possible outcomes with everyone or is it just a sort of point gain i.e. you pick a green option with Lizzie. Does the green option positively affect everyone or just Lizzie, meaning some people won't like that (sorry for this, but played a game with a walkthrough mod that had something like that)

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
So does the mod lead to the best possible outcomes with everyone or is it just a sort of point gain i.e. you pick a green option with Lizzie. Does the green option positively affect everyone or just Lizzie, meaning some people won't like that (sorry for this, but played a game with a walkthrough mod that had something like that)
The green option is generally for points and advancing the relationship with the character you're currently talking to. Picking all the green choices currently won't have any negative impact on other characters (except in the latest version where you need to choose between 2 girls) but this will probably change in the ending version and I'll just do something else there instead of coloring it green

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Mod updated for latest version
Apologies if it's already been mentioned - but I found the mod caused the game to return to the main menu - unless a save in included Amie in the path. So:

1) Save which ended 10.1 with Brian about to sleep on the couch returned to the main menu - instead to the morning event.
2) Save which ended 10.1 with Brian in darkness (with Amie in the pah) went to morning as expected.

Tried it again with fresh download, incest path applied and no mod - everything fine. Wish I hadn't deleted my non-working saves beforehand - but a lesson learnt. Maybe the early part of the mod for 10.2 bugged in some way?

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Apologies if it's already been mentioned - but I found the mod caused the game to return to the main menu - unless a save in included Amie in the path. So:

1) Save which ended 10.1 with Brian about to sleep on the couch returned to the main menu - instead to the morning event.
2) Save which ended 10.1 with Brian in darkness (with Amie in the pah) went to morning as expected.

Tried it again with fresh download, incest path applied and no mod - everything fine. Wish I hadn't deleted my non-working saves beforehand - but a lesson learnt. Maybe the early part of the mod for 10.2 bugged in some way?
Yeah that was a bug... Thanks for mentioning it, it's fixed now

Reactions: P4cc3r5

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Updated game is out, quick glance only one line is changed in ep10 and added a lot more to the same, didnt check previous episodes. Waiting on update for this :)

--edit, checked other episodes, before ep10 everything should be ok, they just added few "unlocked new achievements" notifications. ep10 needs new data

Last edited:
Reactions: ontach