4.10 star(s) 182 Votes

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
This VN was my cup of tea , i liked it a lot
Nice and simple story , many lovable LI,good enough MC
Overall above average VN and i enjoyed it a lot.
ps the only thing i didnt like was that i didnt have the option to refuse nichole...
and at the last scene with nichole at ball room i had error when i spoke with nichole.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Is this game a VN or a sandbox? :unsure:
Both. It is mostly a VN, but you have some sandbox elements. Basicly, you need to progress on the story, but you do have some map movement to trigger events. But it isn't completly a free map, is more if you're at home, go to room/kitchen/bathroom. If at school, go to class, or roam around the corridors. etc. The events themselves move you around the map. If the story says you're going home, you're going home. If it says you're going to have a party on monday, you'll have the damn party. And so on.

The game is decent and the characters are generally likeable, but be aware the ending is extremely rushed. It doesn't give justice to the rest of the game. It wasn't a masterpiece, but was still pretty enjoyable, it had a good-feel vibe... until that shit ending. There are events somewhat important to the drama on the story that to this very day, you don't know what exactly happened. "A student went missing and is important for the development of the story? Whatever, in the end no one will care, let it be missing forever because yes, the bad guys were already jailed. You still got your girls, the end."

• Hey there
Reactions: Mookys

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Both. It is mostly a VN, but you have some sandbox elements. Basicly, you need to progress on the story, but you do have some map movement to trigger events. But it isn't completly a free map, is more if you're at home, go to room/kitchen/bathroom. If at school, go to class, or roam around the corridors. etc. The events themselves move you around the map. If the story says you're going home, you're going home. If it says you're going to have a party on monday, you'll have the damn party. And so on.

The game is decent and the characters are generally likeable, but be aware the ending is extremely rushed. It doesn't give justice to the rest of the game. It wasn't a masterpiece, but was still pretty enjoyable, it had a good-feel vibe... until that shit ending. There are events somewhat important to the drama on the story that to this very day, you don't know what exactly happened. "A student went missing and is important for the development of the story? Whatever, in the end no one will care, let it be missing forever because yes, the bad guys were already jailed. You still got your girls, the end."
Thanks for the clarification.

4.10 star(s) 182 Votes