VN Ren'Py No Place Like Home [Ch. 14 - Associates] [Burst Out Games]

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Does anyone else have problems with some scenes not appearing? mine ends in the bathroom with the mc but I see that some other scenes did not appear to me that are in the game

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I get to the bathroom when the sister comes in and sees the mc and the game ends. Is that the end?
decisions have a lot of influence?
Yes and no, that is not the end of all content so you must have chosen something wrong earlier in the game that made you miss out on the other ending.

elver galarge

Oct 27, 2018
Unofficial Android Port of :

No Place Like Home [v0.0.6] + JokerLeader WT Mod + IC Patch

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, considersupporting me or as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks
Please update

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
.. . . I can't be the only one who finds the plot to be nearly copy pasted from powers that be save for minute differences!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So Trix will always act like a horny whore?
That is the way it seems but with so little content coming out each update it will take a lot of time till we see if that will be true all the way through the VN.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
That is the way it seems but with so little content coming out each update it will take a lot of time till we see if that will be true all the way through the VN.
How she slept with others while loving Mc so much, it's a contradiction.
Whenever we're alone she somehow talks about past sexual experiences, which is really disturbing.

I hope I have a choice to get rid of it.

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes