VN Ren'Py No Place Like Home [Ch. 13 - Unite] [Burst Out Games]

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes
Aug 22, 2021
What I'm really curious about is the sudden explosion of MCs that INSIST on constantly telling god-awful jokes.
Haha, at least in this game the jokes are simple and basic and doesn't stop the flow. I saw another game where you couldn't tell what the heck the MC was talking about most of the time (with the jokes).

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I can't get rid of the textbox in this and it bugs the shit out of me. Unpacked rpas and deleted them, then I do a search, replaced 2 of them with transparent png's but still I get a freaking textbox???

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I can't get rid of the textbox in this and it bugs the shit out of me. Unpacked rpas and deleted them, then I do a search, replaced 2 of them with transparent png's but still I get a freaking textbox???
First, rebuild your game folder. Unpack the .rpa files, deleted them and use my transparent mod. However, if you like the quick menu, you'll have to open console and add it back.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
For a game that's apparently had four chapters it feels like it hasn't even finished one chapter yet by the length of it. It's short as hell..

Reactions: qaywsx and Sirren

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Header.jpg
No Place Like Home [Ch. 13 - Unite Walkthrough Mod
The Mod shows the Points in the choices.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID

Android port made by Blackeye.
As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes