VN Ren'Py No Place Like Home [Ch. 14 - Associates] [Burst Out Games]

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hello, after downloading the file from the JOKER LEADER and copying it to the game directory, such a problem appears that the game ends on chapter 0.5, without a file, playing and the chapter 0.6 "TALK" appears. Does anyone have a similar problem?
Sorry for that, I didn't replace the Chapter 5 Script with the new version, it should work now, but you have to download the mod again.
The problem is not the JokerLeader's Walkthrough Mod, but an outdated incest patch.
In this case, it's also my fault :p

Yonymaster

May 6, 2017
Sorry for that, I didn't replace the Chapter 5 Script with the new version, it should work now, but you have to download the mod again.

In this case, it's also my fault :p
I played the full version not compressed and I only added a file with a MOD, and the game still ends with chapter 0.5, I deleted the files with the MOD, chapter 0.6 started correctly, I did not use the Incest file, but I managed to solve this problem with my own way, thanks for the answers.

areteii

Dec 19, 2021
What is the point of an update that takes longer to unrar than actually read?

That said, I have high hopes for this but I´m probably going to wait for at least 10-20 more updates so I got half an hour of reading at least.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
a shame there is only this links....mixdrop is 99% a scam,whenever i try to dl it doesnt work....then without WT patch
You may be running something like a cookie blocker. If you are when you get to mixdrop do not hit download,instead copy the link BELOW that,and paste it into your browser window(worked for me to download this). New page pops up and you should be able to hit download(2 clicks,but they work) with no problem. Just a heads up. Mixdrop does some strange things at times,and really does not like the stupid popup adds blocked lol.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
View attachment 1562952
No Place Like Home [v0.6] Walkthrough Mod
The Mod shows the Points in the choices.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Fixed an error that didn't let you go to Chapter 6.

Download: - - ANDROID

Android port made by Blackeye.
As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Why is the Eve+1 purple?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
View attachment 1562952
No Place Like Home [v0.6] Walkthrough Mod
The Mod shows the Points in the choices.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Fixed an error that didn't let you go to Chapter 6.

Download: - - ANDROID

Android port made by Blackeye.
As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .

Anyone else having trouble with the mixdrop page not actually working? Like, I click download now and it switches to "Please Wait 3" but never counts down like it's supposed to.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Alright, I didn't know every chapter was so short, you can barely even call them chapters, even books have more text on a single page than this game has per chapter.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Anyone else having trouble with the mixdrop page not actually working? Like, I click download now and it switches to "Please Wait 3" but never counts down like it's supposed to.
No problem here, I use an ad blocker, and it instantly removes the countdown after starting it.

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Copy and paste the link below
1659368368449.png
Or download direct from the Patreon Link

Reactions: J'Daremo

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I've used a few mods of yours, I just thought it was special since the negative ones were red too, I guess that's what happens when a character's color is already red as well.
There's one character that has the same color, I will have to change the points colors

Reactions: DarkDaemonX
2.90 star(s) 15 Votes