VN Others Completed No, Thank You!!! [Parade]

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
banner.jpg

Overview:

This summer vacation begins with a car accident...

Our protagonist protects a man from an out of control car, but gets hit and loses his memory in the process. The man he saved happens to be the owner of a jazz bar, sótano. Out of sympathy for his hapless savior, the man decides to set him up with a job and a place to live.

From the outside, sótano looks like a cozy little jazz bar, but behind the scenes they solve problems that the police and legitimate detective agencies won’t touch. The staff there give our protagonist the name "Haru". He gradually makes his way deeper into the organization, and the hearts and lives of the staff, while working as an apprentice bartender. But just who is Haru really...?​

Updated: 2013 (Japanese), 2015 (English)
Developer/Publisher: Parade, MangaGamer
Censorship: none
Version: Download Edition
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Japanese Voiced, full save included

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Part 1: - - -
Part 2: - - -
Part 3: - - -

badgerbane

Aug 11, 2017
I'm not against a bit of gay lovin' in my life, but I prefer twinks to these hairbears. Still, keep it up. This site needs a lot more variety than the usual 'japanese schoolgirl in wacky situation starts off prudish, but eventually becomes the OMEGASLUT and sustains herself on semen alone'. This is a good step in an interesting direction.

PS. If you don't like it, don't play it. It's not like gay games being uploaded is affecting the rate at which straight games get uploaded.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
I can agree with you that F95 could use some more variety, but this is not the kind of variety I personally want to play through. I've got nothing against homosexuality, but I'm really not interested in watching two dudes go at it. The art looks great though, so I'm still a little sad to have to pass this one up.

GrenGren

Jan 9, 2018
The one thing that annoys me about this game is the strange translating decisions. Heavily muscled men don't have boobs they have pecs. It's a note that what bother me is that so many games equate the "sissy and trap" with games that are actually full on gay. As a Man that swings both ways these conflations always leave me cringing.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
The one thing that annoys me about this game is the strange translating decisions. Heavily muscled men don't have boobs they have pecs. It's a note that what bother me is that so many games equate the "sissy and trap" with games that are actually full on gay. As a Man that swings both ways these conflations always leave me cringing.
That's not really on the translation team it's more about Haru's character

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
How are you supposed to unzip these? The naive way (downloading and unzipping) creates errors. Are they specail files since they don't have a .zip extension?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Anyone want to get back to me on the zip thing? I suspect the files are corrupted. I have tried both the Mega and Workupload links.