VN Others Completed No, Thank You!!! [Parade]

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Anyone want to get back to me on the zip thing? I suspect the files are corrupted. I have tried both the Mega and Workupload links.
Haven't downloaded this, but just looking at the file extensions the .001, .002 etc are usually HJsplit forms of breaking up large files instead of winrar/7zip.

So you gotta download HJsplit and and it will convert the multiple zips into one big singular zip.

Pretty commonly used by the JAV sharing sites, not so much game sharing so yeah probably should add a note to OP.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Haven't downloaded this, but just looking at the file extensions the .001, .002 etc are usually HJsplit forms of breaking up large files instead of winrar/7zip.

So you gotta download HJsplit and and it will convert the multiple zips into one big singular zip.

Pretty commonly used by the JAV sharing sites, not so much game sharing so yeah probably should add a note to OP.
Thanks for replying. Unfortunately that isn't woking either. HJsplit can join them up fine but then the zip doesn't unpack.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Here's your preemptive reminder that the only thing klx loves more than trolling is banning bigots and homophobes.

try me, pretty plz
Is that a futa vampire in your new signature? Never could I have imagined that I would want to see another futa mogi as much as cowgirls... It's not succubus futa level, but close...

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I have the same problem here Data error: NO THANK YOU\pac\cg.ypf
Downloaded all 3 from mega and re-downloaded the 001 from GoFile, but no dice.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

No, I made the zips myself with 7Zip and they work fine for me? Did I fuck it up?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
If you are having trouble can you please try it with 7zip to see if that works?

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I used 7zip to extract it.. thats where I got the error.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I just downloaded it and got the same error, it seems something somewhere got corrupted. Give me a bit and I'll see what I can do.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I'm not against a bit of gay lovin' in my life, but I prefer twinks to these hairbears. Still, keep it up. This site needs a lot more variety than the usual 'japanese schoolgirl in wacky situation starts off prudish, but eventually becomes the OMEGASLUT and sustains herself on semen alone'. This is a good step in an interesting direction.

PS. If you don't like it, don't play it. It's not like gay games being uploaded is affecting the rate at which straight games get uploaded.
More variety, except for loli :(

Reactions: mesoru

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
In the fourth screenshot, I thought the guy on the left had an upside-down penis until I realized it belonged to the guy on the right.

Now I want to see a story about a guy with an upside-down penis.
Starstarstar me dude! Now you made me wanting to see that, too!

But yeah i'm actually very happy to see such games on f95zone, now, too.

straight... yeahyeah i know that's wrong... to the dl-queue

shadeslayer0314

Oct 14, 2017
I downloaded the three parts from mega, what am I supposed to do now? They saved as .001, .002. and .003 files. I tried using HJ split, but it keeps saying that there is a invalid floating error?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I downloaded the three parts from mega, what am I supposed to do now? They saved as .001, .002. and .003 files. I tried using HJ split, but it keeps saying that there is a invalid floating error?
Did you download them prior to about 3 hours ago? If so redownload them, the original files were corrupt.

If you downloaded them since then, 7zip or, really any program that can unpack zips like WinZip, WinRar etc. should be able to open them.

AtreidesBoy

Feb 5, 2018
I downloaded all three parts but am unable to do anything with the files... I used WinRar to unzip and I downloaded HJsplit but can't seem to do anything. =/