4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
Three links have given viruses.
Nah mate you're just using a trash antivirus. None of the links/downloads are viruses, and even if they are detected they're 100% false positives from a shitty AV.. Please do some research before accusing something of being a virus

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
honestly after playing Sinsistar, anything less than that without beautiful images AND pixel art ain't going to cut it for me.

Kabanzai

Jul 8, 2020
Nah mate you're just using a trash antivirus. None of the links/downloads are viruses, and even if they are detected they're 100% false positives from a shitty AV.. Please do some research before accusing something of being a virus
The original post.. Nah. I can't say the files weren't viruses. I never downloaded from the sites that flagged. The advertisements or the site itself were viral . So.. Yeah. False positives of 3+ flags is kind of a warning even if they are.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
The original post.. Nah. I can't say the files weren't viruses. I never downloaded from the sites that flagged. The advertisements or the site itself were viral . So.. Yeah. False positives of 3+ flags is kind of a warning even if they are.
And you base that on scans from a single Anti-virus I bet? try upload it to and I bet you will see how full of BS your last statements were (and just in case no 2-3 engines there detecting a virus does not mean it is a virus, on the contrary, if anything less than 25% of the engines find it is a virus, you can be 100% sure it is a false positive

Reactions: neut

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
Ok then, don't download, it's your choice.. But calling out perfectly legit files as viruses when you're technologically disabled is not the way to go.

Reactions: happy1812
May 26, 2018
Well unfortunately it looks like we're going to have to wait a while longer. In he points out that his health has finally reached the point in decline that he is unable to work for a time while he gets that fixed. Maybe some day we'll finally see this project reach completion.

Kabanzai

Jul 8, 2020
Ok then, don't download, it's your choice.. But calling out perfectly legit files as viruses when you're technologically disabled is not the way to go.
Just one last note . I never downloaded the files from the sites that were flagged, Never said the download was a virus, I said that 3 of the links gave viruses. But hey. Go ahead and take a warning as a personal attack. We're just filling up a thread with mudslinging at this point.

ThatOneHopelessWeeb

Aug 29, 2020
So I got all three of the robot parts in the demo and a little green haired Machina looking thing is floating over my shoulder. Any info on what it is or any abilities I get from it?

Edit: Little dude is combat support, nevermind.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
yeah, the dev has really bad health issues
so they really haven't made progress because they really just CANT work on it.
which especially sucks because he essentially wasted nearly 2 years or so working on lufuclad when he could have just finished this one and put it on sale to support lufuclad and his health. nothing to be done about it, unfortunately.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

MichaelDarkwolf

May 6, 2020
Any reason why the keyboard controls don't work? I can change the screen size that's all. The controllers my Xbox one can move up and down. My other can jump and punch. that's all. At least if the keyboard worked I could map the controls to a macro.

AmethysRose

Dec 6, 2017
Any reason why the keyboard controls don't work? I can change the screen size that's all. The controllers my Xbox one can move up and down. My other can jump and punch. that's all. At least if the keyboard worked I could map the controls to a macro.
I think is has a thing that turns off keyboard controls when a controller is connected. Try disconnecting your Xbox controller and try again.

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
Just a heads up, pressing H puts you in the stun state, which makes you invincible and tosses you slightly in the air. It's like a shitty double jump

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes