Unity Noble Seed [v6a] [SteamUP]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Title (1).png

Overview:
Once upon a time, in a distant kingdom, the King had 2 children - a princess (our MC, Anna Vermilion), and a prince. They were twins. King thinks of passing the throne to the prince since the princess is very arrogant, mean, and vicious by nature, prone to impulsive decisions.
The King and the prince have left the capital to lead war somewhere near the border. After that major rebellion arisen in the city putting it into a state of anarchy. Central District and palace are yet to be taken by the rebels. Our MC senses, that there is some fishy plot behind this rebellion, and she wants to use this opportunity to prove, that she's capable to become the next ruler by crushing the rebels and fixing her relationship with the capital's population.
Since she's the only representative of the royal family so she has any and all the tools and opportunities to do as she like, and no one would be able to interfere with her decisions. She is a very skillful fencer, and there are rumors, that her skill can become legendary. She has a killing sex appeal and is a buxom, strong-willed, and well-educated, yet somewhat impatient and rough person.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-24
Release Date: 2023-12-10
Developer: SteamUP - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 6a
Language: English
Other Game: High Pressure
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

9JU6bjU.jpeg 44sLobe.jpeg HijzCAE.jpg Io60udV.jpeg l4BXC76.jpeg POjd6ul.jpeg TQgHFiU.png xXxHS71.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited:

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
that's the weirdest version number i've ever seen...

NobleSeed-CombatSystemDemo-2c
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
It's only Combat system demo. I'm working on main part. I'm doing everything alone, sorry for inconvenience.

looks very promising ... but so did the other game which is now onhold ... sooo not getting my hopes up
War against my country forced me to put it "on hold". "High Pressure" require a lot more money just to be in development, since art and erotic writing are made by team member for money. For 2 years I didn't get any profit from that game, and developed it in my free time.
This project I'm making alone, as my main project.

StupidJerk

Nov 7, 2017
It's only Combat system demo. I'm working on main part. I'm doing everything alone, sorry for inconvenience.

War against my country forced me to put it "on hold". "High Pressure" require a lot more money just to be in development, since art and erotic writing are made by team member for money. For 2 years I didn't get any profit from that game, and developed it in my free time.
Best of luck. Stay safe.

Reactions: Sparman

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

in custom development we use to use this type of code for numbers. examples below.

.01a (a for alpha)
.03b (b for beta)
.05r (for pre-release testing)
1.00 (be actual release we would release on 1.00 and any further modifications were than simply 1.01 for minor release like a bug fix or 1.10 for major update with new features.

So a new release would come out as a 1.10 and than if we had a bug fix it would go to 1.11 and this was the common standard for software releases for decades until Google decided to fuck it up and started releasing a new major number every time which was stupid eventually we will have idiot release numbers like Firefox 1001. Seriously Google has some of the most retarded developers to change a release numbering system that was in use for decades in software.

Reactions: onepiece987

Overlord3455

Jun 16, 2019
Anyone else have an issue with the mega download? When I tried to unpack it I got an error about a file that couldn't be unpacked, tried again got the same error something about the Unity.dll file not unpacking for what ever reason and it's not on my end since I tried to download a different Unity game from mega and it unpacked alright.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PeterSnayde
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes