unplayble XD
i wait of a palyble version this version is tottal broken

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
the new system work not you have 1 turn than goes nothing more nice good job XD
unplayble XD
I was afraid it would still be an unplayable mess as you have a developer that does not use the standard version coding system used by software developers world wide except the retarded Google Devs. If you can't even get 0.01, .1, or anything like that correct you sure can't expect anything good to come out.

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
the new system work not you have 1 turn than goes nothing more nice good job XD
unplayble XD

Well You are the first, who complained, which means, that this issue is related to some issues on your side.

I was afraid it would still be an unplayable mess as you have a developer that does not use the standard version coding system used by software developers world wide except the retarded Google Devs. If you can't even get 0.01, .1, or anything like that correct you sure can't expect anything good to come out.
A versioning number? Really?)))

Fake Count

Jun 4, 2017
Are there any plans to add deck-building aspects to this game? I think it would help this game a lot.

Is there a way to discard? Its hard to cycle the deck currently which makes seeing the lust actions from the princess more tedious to play. Also, do the lust cards do anything outside of animation?

Having the princess dominate enemies would be a way to have h-moves that don't involve her being the sub.

Are there plans to add female enemies? Enemy diversity would help combat feel more varied.

Reactions: PeterSnayde

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Are there any plans to add deck-building aspects to this game? I think it would help this game a lot.

Is there a way to discard? Its hard to cycle the deck currently which makes seeing the lust actions from the princess more tedious to play. Also, do the lust cards do anything outside of animation?

Having the princess dominate enemies would be a way to have h-moves that don't involve her being the sub.

Are there plans to add female enemies? Enemy diversity would help combat feel more varied.

Yes it will be introduced in next release. v6-update provided enough ground for that.

No way to discard cards in combat. At least for now. Player's hand - is something like his stamina and psychological endurance.
Lust actions for now don't have any outside of combat influence, I'm working on creating a ground for that.

Interesting ideas, but still need more content before it will be possible to implement. Thank You for ideas!

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Here is my take on it knowing that it's still very early in the development. And trust me I really wanna like this game since it covers a lot of things I look for in these type of games (fantasy/medieval setting, battlefuck etc)

The battles feel clunky (sorry no better way to describe it), I guess speeding up the fight animations, shortening them and making them feel more fluid could help here.

Battles are quite unbalanced, especially if you have to fight 3+ bandits it's fairly quickly "game over" for you and given teh fact that (at least as of now) I haven't seen any way to level up this is very frustrating (tried on the default level).

Needs more actions/goals/quests on the map. feels pretty barebone as of now.

Needs better explanation/tutorial for certain parts.
For example only more or less by accident I discoverd that you can change your stance in the battles, but didn't feel like it really changed anything. Maybe some explanitory text like "add +xx%attack would be sufficient already for this particular option for example.

Diversity of xxx actions would also be nice. Be dominant/submissive and maybe even a "middleground" where she could use some charms to negotiate or ease a fight without going into any of the other 2 routes.

• Red Heart

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Here is my take on it knowing that it's still very early in the development. And trust me I really wanna like this game since it covers a lot of things I look for in these type of games (fantasy/medieval setting, battlefuck etc)

The battles feel clunky (sorry no better way to describe it), I guess speeding up the fight animations, shortening them and making them feel more fluid could help here.

Battles are quite unbalanced, especially if you have to fight 3+ bandits it's fairly quickly "game over" for you and given teh fact that (at least as of now) I haven't seen any way to level up this is very frustrating (tried on the default level).

Needs more actions/goals/quests on the map. feels pretty barebone as of now.

Needs better explanation/tutorial for certain parts.
For example only more or less by accident I discoverd that you can change your stance in the battles, but didn't feel like it really changed anything. Maybe some explanitory text like "add +xx%attack would be sufficient already for this particular option for example.

Diversity of xxx actions would also be nice. Be dominant/submissive and maybe even a "middleground" where she could use some charms to negotiate or ease a fight without going into any of the other 2 routes.
That's good points!

As You see it's on really early stage.
About combat - I was able to 3 combats with 10 enemies (4+4+2) in single run. It was hard, but possible. About stances - it will have more influence in future.
Animations - which exactly animations, are You talking about?
About tutorial - I'll fix it. It was lost due my mistake.(
Quests - It's still in WIP, I just added this system in v6 release. I'm working on expanding content.

More dominant? May I ask You to suggest anything about that?

In general - Thank You for Your opinion, I do need such comments to make better game. Thank You!

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
That's good points!

As You see it's on really early stage.
About combat - I was able to 3 combats with 10 enemies (4+4+2) in single run. It was hard, but possible. About stances - it will have more influence in future.
Animations - which exactly animations, are You talking about?
About tutorial - I'll fix it. It was lost due my mistake.(
Quests - It's still in WIP, I just added this system in v6 release. I'm working on expanding content.

More dominant? May I ask You to suggest anything about that?

In general - Thank You for Your opinion, I do need such comments to make better game. Thank You!
I mean mostly the sex/strip animations in battle, they don't feel as "native" as the cut in battle scenes in Karryn's prison for example

With more dominant I mean that it would be neat if the MC could use either just normal xxx attacks on the enemies or even like a domina making the bandits hot and then deny them pleasure and have them beg etc (of course with proper progression, not from day 1)
But it's just a suggestion, if you planned your game differently already please don't let my comment or any other comment make you completely reinvent your whole game.

• Red Heart

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NobleSeed-V6a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
I mean mostly the sex/strip animations in battle, they don't feel as "native" as the cut in battle scenes in Karryn's prison for example

With more dominant I mean that it would be neat if the MC could use either just normal xxx attacks on the enemies or even like a domina making the bandits hot and then deny them pleasure and have them beg etc (of course with proper progression, not from day 1)
But it's just a suggestion, if you planned your game differently already please don't let my comment or any other comment make you completely reinvent your whole game.
Strip animations - I struggled to make them as simple as possible. I weren't able to make them as a "cut-in's". I'll try to do something about it, but far later, when there will be enough content, so I will be able to start polishing things.

About dominant - It's interesting idea! I would gladly hear more about it! enemies has "pleasure" gauge, but for now it doesn't do anything, and I want to change it in some future!

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Guys! Your vote in upcoming voting polls will be very important! Consider to check more info .

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
So is the game dead? There doesn't seem to have any updates of any kind
I'm very busy with helping my nation to survive in a big war. Most of my time - is very hard physical labor now. In my free time I'm still slowly working on this project. Sadly - I can't work on it even 8 hours per week, but I'm trying. That's why I honestly told on my Patreon, that I can't say when next update will be released.

• Wow
Reactions: aiden_vici

yura48

Oct 19, 2019
ТЦК до тебя ещё не добралось и то хорошо.
Но, если ты ещё на Украине, сам ведь понимаешь, что это только пока.
Ваше продажное руководство не успокоится, пока всех не угробит и с чувством выполненного задания не свалит, на, уже заготовленные позиции, на западе.
Так что если ты не смог оценить ситуацию заранее, сочувствую.
Поймают на улице, настучат, скрутят и мясом на фронт. Отрабатывать деньги выплаченные зеле штатами.
Надеюсь всё-таки, что ты уже за пределами Украины.

• Haha
Reactions: Aposika
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes