RPGM Noblesse Oblige [v0.11.1.2] [Lord Forte Games]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

ledski0606

Dec 17, 2021
I just wanted to know if this game is really a harem or not. I am a few hours in, and the only romantic interest is the peasant girl so far. I would like to see his relationship with his fiancee to be deepened and for him to get a few more partners, but I am not sure if this is where the game is heading. I also understand the protag reasoning for his deal with his to-be Queen, but hopefully he could become a tad bit more selfish going on. No one is perfect and frankly, sharing and NTR is not for the majority of players I would assume. Something more in the lines of TLS is ideal for this type of game in my humble opinion.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I just wanted to know if this game is really a harem or not. I am a few hours in, and the only romantic interest is the peasant girl so far. I would like to see his relationship with his fiancee to be deepened and for him to get a few more partners, but I am not sure if this is where the game is heading. I also understand the protag reasoning for his deal with his to-be Queen, but hopefully he could become a tad bit more selfish going on. No one is perfect and frankly, sharing and NTR is not for the majority of players I would assume. Something more in the lines of TLS is ideal for this type of game in my humble opinion.
On the game's website the Dev states that Alexander's love life will be primarily focused on the MFF relationship but there will be some other girls that are less focused than those 2 but more than a typical side-girl. One of those other girls is already involved in an optional sex scene with Alexander on one route and will presumably be available later down the line for the other route.

Also, some other supporting characters will apparently end up getting together with each other in the future. Presumably no overlap with anyone who can have sex with the Alexander.

Last edited:
Reactions: ledski0606

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
They came up with that deal together so that they BOTH would still be able to seek love instead of being stuck with just a loveless political marriage. Were you paying attention at all?
So... replace seeking love with fucking around? Has the protag actively been seeking love? Would he be fine with her seeking love when they're married? Dude's down bad. Ntr protag vibes.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Down bad for who? Do you seriously not understand what a political marriage is?
Yea yea arranged marriage. Got it. He agreed to let his future wife fuck around with a bunch of guys... err seek love while he did nothing. Nice guy, but also pathetic af. I'd be less annoyed if we had the option to choose how we react to it. Let the protag check out the strippers and fuck some randoms. As is, the protag just says a bunch of good guy virgin shit. It's one-sided.

Why didn't the protag fuck the hunter girl AND knight her? Those decisions ain't mutually exclusive. Instead of fucking, dude had a wet dream. Fake sex scenes and slow-burn shit ain't it. Protags down bad and gives off ntr vibes.

Will he continue to be fine with his future wife fucking around? Will he continue to let her fuck around when they're married? Dudes lowkey gonna get assassinated by her when she gets knocked up by random #276. :LOL:

weatherfree21

Apr 4, 2023
Yea yea arranged marriage. Got it. He agreed to let his future wife fuck around with a bunch of guys... err seek love while he did nothing. Nice guy, but also pathetic af. I'd be less annoyed if we had the option to choose how we react to it. Let the protag check out the strippers and fuck some randoms. As is, the protag just says a bunch of good guy virgin shit. It's one-sided.

Why didn't the protag fuck the hunter girl AND knight her? Those decisions ain't mutually exclusive. Instead of fucking, dude had a wet dream. Fake sex scenes and slow-burn shit ain't it. Protags down bad and gives off ntr vibes.

Will he continue to be fine with his future wife fucking around? Will he continue to let her fuck around when they're married? Dudes lowkey gonna get assassinated by her when she gets knocked up by random #276. :LOL:
If you just play the game, you'll be happy to find that all of your rampant speculation is wrong. There's no NTR in the game, and while Alexander and Ariadne had an agreement before the beginning, things swiftly develop in a new direction for them.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
If you just play the game, you'll be happy to find that all of your rampant speculation is wrong. There's no NTR in the game, and while Alexander and Ariadne had an agreement before the beginning, things swiftly develop in a new direction for them.
Cool. Has there been confirmation that there won't be ntr or something similar that avoids the tag with a technicality?

weatherfree21

Apr 4, 2023
Cool. Has there been confirmation that there won't be ntr or something similar that avoids the tag with a technicality?
Confirmation? Well, no. No one has asked that question yet from what I can see. The most information provided on the relationships seems to come from here:

You could always just ask the developer on their blog or steam or something, but honestly it's a far-fetched concern based on what I've seen from the game.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I think if you're expecting this to be similar to TLS harem wise you'll probably be disappointed (I kinda was too). Probably the one area for me that's truly inferior here. As mentioned it seems throuple is the focus with some one off scenes scattered in (of which there's only one in the first 25 hours or so). I would not call this a harem game so far, but who knows how development will change things.

The only thing I can really see rubbing people the wrong way is the dev's plans for scenes between other cast members. Kinda pointless to get into it when those aren't even in the game yet, but I could easily see people getting pissed if one of the girls outside the throuple ends up sleeping with one of the dudes helping you. I personally have no interest in scenes between other characters so I'm wondering how it will be done myself. All speculation right now though.

ledski0606

Dec 17, 2021
I think if you're expecting this to be similar to TLS harem wise you'll probably be disappointed (I kinda was too). Probably the one area for me that's truly inferior here. As mentioned it seems throuple is the focus with some one off scenes scattered in (of which there's only one in the first 25 hours or so). I would not call this a harem game so far, but who knows how development will change things.

The only thing I can really see rubbing people the wrong way is the dev's plans for scenes between other cast members. Kinda pointless to get into it when those aren't even in the game yet, but I could easily see people getting pissed if one of the girls outside the throuple ends up sleeping with one of the dudes helping you. I personally have no interest in scenes between other characters so I'm wondering how it will be done myself. All speculation right now though.
Yeah. I am somewhat disappointed to be honest. I mean, TLS is such a massive and well-written game that is not really fair to compare, but I was looking for something similar when I stumbled upon this one. While the dialogue and relationship between the cast leave much to be desired, I did enjoy the political, economical and social aspects of this one.

Reactions: MidnightKing

ledski0606

Dec 17, 2021
On the game's website the Dev states that Alexander's love life will be primarily focused on the MFF relationship but there will be some other girls that are less focused than those 2 but more than a typical side-girl. One of those other girls is already involved in an optional sex scene with Alexander on one route and will presumably be available later down the line for the other route.

Also, some other supporting characters will apparently end up getting together with each other in the future. Presumably no overlap with anyone who can have sex with the Alexander.
Thanks mate.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
i cant find the mayors house
Yeah, it was confusing for me at first as well. The entrance of his house is on the north side of the building instead of south like normal.

Also, the market entrance is on the east side of it's own building once you have to go there.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Yeah, it was confusing for me at first as well. The entrance of his house is on the north side of the building instead of south like normal.

Also, the market entrance is on the east side of it's own building once you have to go there.
thanks i forgot some entrances are like that

pzralv

Jul 14, 2019
If you hate fun, this game's combat system is for you. Take all the worst aspects of TLS's combat, and make it five times worse, and you get something resembling this.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
If you hate fun, this game's combat system is for you. Take all the worst aspects of TLS's combat, and make it five times worse, and you get something resembling this.
Honestly I vehemently disagree. I found this game to be extremely fun as far as the combat system is considered.

Each character has unique abilities that match their personality and are uniquely useful in combat. And over time you get some very interesting combinations both through the way they naturally match up and through deliberate specific skills that work better when multiple characters come together.

This all means you can really customize your squad to your liking and get a combat style you enjoy. And it bloody works. All this leads to a very unique take on a RPGM combat system that feels quite fun and interesting.

This game is easily the best of all the RPGM combat games I have ever played.

This said, if you just can't stand RPGM combat in general than you probably won't enjoy it. But like, that's a given. The best ice cream in the world won't satisfy you if you are lactose intolerant.

Aug 9, 2022
The story is quite good but the art could be a lot better, why Ariadne looks so beautiful while Ligaea and MC look so weird?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NoblesseOblige-LORDFORTEGAMES-0.9.1.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Anyone know why the icon of items skills weapon armors not showing?
In joiplay checked and graphics file is there still no images
What? Because you are in the "skills" menu. That's why it's only showing skills. If you want to see Items, go to the "Item" menu. If you want to see Equipment, go to the "Equipment" menu.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes