IceKream

May 27, 2018
There should be some warning that your sperm goes sterile if you go futa, if that matters.

Also training skills is so cost-prohibitive, that you are never gonna invest in yourself- unless you are hunting and luck into the shop that sells armor.

Speaking of which, there should be a shortcut to that shop, because the npc who shows up only at friday at 16:00. Which is a painful rng roll for a once a week event.

I'd like to think fighting bandits and slimes is good money, but I have no clue when the general shop money refresh rate is. If i can't sell soup or reliably get fights, you are stuck on boring old schedule simulator.

For a game about mentoring and training, it seems oddly focused on money. Like I'm not limited at acting ability because i didnt pay and do paperwork right? What good is the prompt that tells me im increasing a skill if I'm not because I didnt pay the 500 or 1000 gold?

Reactions: Alvir

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
There should be some warning that your sperm goes sterile if you go futa, if that matters.

Also training skills is so cost-prohibitive, that you are never gonna invest in yourself- unless you are hunting and luck into the shop that sells armor.

Speaking of which, there should be a shortcut to that shop, because the npc who shows up only at friday at 16:00. Which is a painful rng roll for a once a week event.

I'd like to think fighting bandits and slimes is good money, but I have no clue when the general shop money refresh rate is. If i can't sell soup or reliably get fights, you are stuck on boring old schedule simulator.

For a game about mentoring and training, it seems oddly focused on money. Like I'm not limited at acting ability because i didnt pay and do paperwork right? What good is the prompt that tells me im increasing a skill if I'm not because I didnt pay the 500 or 1000 gold?
Thank you for playing Noblesse Oblige ^_^
I'll check out those balancing issues.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NoblesseOblige-ALVIRSTUDIO-0.3.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

May 17, 2020
RE: money and ranks, it's been a while since I played, but I'd say we could use multiple skills being used (and gained) in a single job. I remember that last time there was one that scaled with multiple Knowledges (at least I'm fairly sure it was a case) at once and it was a godsend for money situation. So I wouldn't get rid off all of it, but maybe make it so that you could laser-focus on one skill for a quicker growth, or being able to get multiple Rank 1s working for you to afford Rank 2s and so on.

To be honest, I don't know why I haven't played in a while, been waiting for a next big oomph of an update and got lost in the sauce. And now I'm split between jumping back in and waiting some more for all those juicy locations mentioned in the changelog to get populated...

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
RE: money and ranks, it's been a while since I played, but I'd say we could use multiple skills being used (and gained) in a single job. I remember that last time there was one that scaled with multiple Knowledges (at least I'm fairly sure it was a case) at once and it was a godsend for money situation. So I wouldn't get rid off all of it, but maybe make it so that you could laser-focus on one skill for a quicker growth, or being able to get multiple Rank 1s working for you to afford Rank 2s and so on.

To be honest, I don't know why I haven't played in a while, been waiting for a next big oomph of an update and got lost in the sauce. And now I'm split between jumping back in and waiting some more for all those juicy locations mentioned in the changelog to get populated...
multi skill jobs are planned to be implemented, but you will need to search for them\complete some achievements ^_^
Well there are a lot of interesting things that I plan to implement in near updates, so you may wait a bit to get a lot of new things to explore and to do~

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Noblesse Oblige [v0.3.5] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 263mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes