OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
I'm a little curious, if you defeat the female bandit in combat, and then don't turn her in/kill her, can you encounter her again with the same options?

I ask in the hopes of maybe being able to farm her for cash, as 200 multiple times is more enticing than the bounty, as cash is pretty tight if you want to be upgrading stats.

EDIT: Yeah I answered the question she does come back. Took awhile to encounter her again, dunno if that's a mechanic or just rng. ALSO... Idk if she also reappears if you turn her in for the bounty. Guess I'll test that next, but if that's how it works I'm sure that's already well known.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alvir
May 17, 2020
I'm a little curious, if you defeat the female bandit in combat, and then don't turn her in/kill her, can you encounter her again with the same options?
From what I've seen, yes for turning her in. You can stumble upon people in Gremlins' District talking about how she fled and find an 'I'll be back' note in the Forest.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
For some reason in the latest version I get a bit of lag. Sometimes the menus open without the window, so the text is there but the blue window is not and there is no cross to close the menu.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Noblesse Oblige [v0.2.8a] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 213mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
For some reason in the latest version I get a bit of lag. Sometimes the menus open without the window, so the text is there but the blue window is not and there is no cross to close the menu.
What window does that?
Or do all of them do that from time to time?

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
What window does that?
Or do all of them do that from time to time?
Just lag across the board, delays between clicking buttons and buttons being pressed, delays when windows pop up.

Every single window sometimes opens up like this without the blue border:

Screenshot 2023-11-18 132524.png

Screenshot 2023-11-18 133104.png

Instead of how it should, like this:

Screenshot 2023-11-18 132602.png

Screenshot 2023-11-18 133214.png

And obviously this makes the game unplayable since the overlap of buttons and absence of buttons such as ''close'' so I can't close the borderless windows. Sometimes the window doesn't close and is a phantom, so I see one set of buttons but actually click other phantom buttons.

I would just like to say that in the previous patch of this game there was no such issue for me.

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Just lag across the board, delays between clicking buttons and buttons being pressed, delays when windows pop up.

Every single window sometimes opens up like this without the blue border:

View attachment 3096429

View attachment 3096436

Instead of how it should, like this:

View attachment 3096430

View attachment 3096439

And obviously this makes the game unplayable since the overlap of buttons and absence of buttons such as ''close'' so I can't close the borderless windows. Sometimes the window doesn't close and is a phantom, so I see one set of buttons but actually click other phantom buttons.

I would just like to say that in the previous patch of this game there was no such issue for me.
Try to redownload the game, sometimes that fixes some error.
+ What version are you using and on what platform? Is it 0.2.8a ?
++ Do you use old saves or new ones?
+++ Have you opened the cheat menu?

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Try to redownload the game, sometimes that fixes some error.
+ What version are you using and on what platform? Is it 0.2.8a ?
++ Do you use old saves or new ones?
+++ Have you opened the cheat menu?
Version 0.2.8a - PC
Started a new game, didn't use old saves.
Haven't opened the cheat menu.
Redownloading the game didn't help. The general lag starts straight away as soon as I enter the game, like if I hover over options such as ''New game'' or ''Load game'' etc. it will highlight with like a 0.5sec delay after the hover.

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Version 0.2.8a - PC
Started a new game, didn't use old saves.
Haven't opened the cheat menu.
Redownloading the game didn't help. The general lag starts straight away as soon as I enter the game, like if I hover over options such as ''New game'' or ''Load game'' etc. it will highlight with like a 0.5sec delay after the hover.
Are you playing with full-screen or windowed mode? Some bugs are caused by high-definition screens, and they are solved by switching to windowed mode.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Try out if this version does the same for you:

Works the same as the other version. It is very confusing to me why a simple ren'py game would have any sort lag / delay or act up, as I have quite a powerful gaming rig, even if it somehow consumed a lot of my recourses I would still have enough to give.

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Works the same as the other version. It is very confusing to me why a simple ren'py game would have any sort lag / delay or act up, as I have quite a powerful gaming rig, even if it somehow consumed a lot of my recourses I would still have enough to give.
This is a mystery for me too, as I've tried this version on three different machines, (one of which still runs XP) but it worked well...
Do you have a laptop or an older PC? You could try if it works the same on another system.
I'll try to check all the changes that may behave weirdly.
Sorry for this inconvenience.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
This is a mystery for me too, as I've tried this version on three different machines, (one of which still runs XP) but it worked well...
Do you have a laptop or an older PC? You could try if it works the same on another system.
I'll try to check all the changes that may behave weirdly.
Sorry for this inconvenience.
I have a laptop. No worries, it is very strange when ren'py game act up as they tend to be quite simple in comparison to other games. I can run cyberpunk 2077 on max settings, so I really don't know how this one can lag.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I have a laptop. No worries, it is very strange when ren'py game act up as they tend to be quite simple in comparison to other games. I can run cyberpunk 2077 on max settings, so I really don't know how this one can lag.
Start the game and press shift+G.
Then:
1. Try different renderer.
2. Try locking your framerate.
3. Try enabling tearing if it isn't enabled by default.
4. Disable power save.

Restart the game every time you change these settings, afterwards check if anything changed. :whistle::coffee:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Start the game and press shift+G.
Then:
1. Try different renderer.
2. Try locking your framerate.
3. Try enabling tearing if it isn't enabled by default.
4. Disable power save.

Restart the game every time you change these settings, afterwards check if anything changed. :whistle::coffee:
Ok, none of that helped, but I had a lightbulb moment, the game ran on integrated weaker GPU, since my laptop has 2 different GPU's and uses the weaker one for simpler programs. I've gone into the settings and dedicated my GeForce GPU to this game instead and everything runs smoothly now.

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Ok, none of that helped, but I had a lightbulb moment, the game ran on integrated weaker GPU, since my laptop has 2 different GPU's and uses the weaker one for simpler programs. I've gone into the settings and dedicated my GeForce GPU to this game instead and everything runs smoothly now.
That's a relief! Didn't knew about such an option with two GPU ^_^

Reactions: Kadajko
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes