May 29, 2024
As for the title, "noblesse oblige" is a common phrase, and there are two other unrelated games with the same title.

This one is a Ren'py thing, but it looks like it got abandoned fairly early.

This one is an RPG Maker thing, and looks to be a going concern.

Reactions: Alvir

Shinlaw

Aug 6, 2017
I haven't tried male protagonist, but I'm assuming that's the only way to play the game. Currently I'm getting an error on every "main act" as FP. I was thinking maybe it has some kind of prerequisites (like strapon or something), so I started a new game, grinded for almost two months, checked every location, got her to be a girlfriend and still nothing changed. Here's the traceback:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There was also an error in Mane threesome event at the climax. It can be ignored though, unlike in the intimacy menu, which skips completely.

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
I haven't tried male protagonist, but I'm assuming that's the only way to play the game. Currently I'm getting an error on every "main act" as FP. I was thinking maybe it has some kind of prerequisites (like strapon or something), so I started a new game, grinded for almost two months, checked every location, got her to be a girlfriend and still nothing changed. Here's the traceback:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There was also an error in Mane threesome event at the climax. It can be ignored though, unlike in the intimacy menu, which skips completely.
There should be a button on the main day screen *Save Repair*, it should solve this problem, but I'll look into it, as this should not happen. Thank you for your bug report ^_^

Reactions: Shinlaw

Shinlaw

Aug 6, 2017
There should be a button on the main day screen *Save Repair*, it should solve this problem, but I'll look into it, as this should not happen. Thank you for your bug report ^_^
Thank you for the reply! Save repair fixed the main problem. Immediately though I've found another bug - I did anal as a uuuh test, and in her character screen she gained vaginal skill and remained anal virgin. Also what is oral virginity, why cunnilingus doesn't count?

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Thank you for the reply! Save repair fixed the main problem. Immediately though I've found another bug - I did anal as a uuuh test, and in her character screen she gained vaginal skill and remained anal virgin. Also what is oral virginity, why cunnilingus doesn't count?
Yep, I need to check all the virginity checks, especially in the futanari department XD
And yes, as ich0 had replied earlier, to lose oral virginity one needs to be penetrated, thus cunnilingus is not a penetrative act (at least in my opinion)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Yep, I need to check all the virginity checks, especially in the futanari department XD
And yes, as ich0 had replied earlier, to lose oral virginity one needs to be penetrated, thus cunnilingus is not a penetrative act (at least in my opinion)
Unless you've got a 1 meter long tongue or something, popping cherries with something like that would be easy lol. :sneaky::coffee:

Shinlaw

Aug 6, 2017
Idk if there's even a thing as oral virginity, but if there is then surely you lose it during oral sex?:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Velomous

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
Idk if there's even a thing as oral virginity, but if there is then surely you lose it during oral sex?:KEK:
There are cultures and people that give virginity a lot of importance for a woman; you can often verify it physically. Women have to be pure. In contrast, for men it is "good" to sleep with a lot of women and have no virginity. Now you can give the concept of virginity to other parts of the body and give it the importance you want.

One more thing to think about: What is sex. What body parts have to be involved, touching, touching with penetrating of the other body? ..... There are alot of combinations, ... including masturbation?

• Hey there
Reactions: Shinlaw

Ktjy

Oct 26, 2017
It's a wonderful game, I like everything: the presentation, the atmosphere, the design. It's hard for me to find the right words for encouragement, especially considering that English is not my language, but I personally know how important it can be for creators. So... Here it is. I wish you all the luck in the project.
P.s: I understand that the game is still in development, but I can't help but note: even with a chastity belt, the night masturbation event is played. (most likely, there is simply no alternative yet, but still). Orgasm denial is huge fetish of mine, so it bothered me more than it should have.

Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
Oral Virginity (lol) isn't lost when doing fellatio; And I got an error/crash when I selected the brutal option when i caught her masturbating.

You've recreated the slave maker gameplay fairly well (if perhaps not as complete, you weren't joking about early development).

I look forward to seeing where this game goes.

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
l will wait for tentacles update, l hope there will be content,ways of having sex with the tentacles while preserving your or protege's virginity. Use "Seduce with anus"
The world could use more Degrees of Lewdity gameplay, but I am unsure I'd want it in this game.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
The world could use more Degrees of Lewdity gameplay, but I am unsure I'd want it in this game.
Not really, the concept there is quite good but the gameplay, it leaves a horrible taste. At least it's a game where the cheats and the anal only play style are easily done and friendly to the player. In the end though, it is all meaningless in that game.

Last edited:

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Weird how memory works. Never thought I'd remember poses from sex scenes of a VN I played 20 years ago. I take it the dev is a fan of Zyx?

Ssato243

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2021
thanks but can we please know who can be romance
because I have 2 the headmaster

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
It's a wonderful game, I like everything: the presentation, the atmosphere, the design. It's hard for me to find the right words for encouragement, especially considering that English is not my language, but I personally know how important it can be for creators. So... Here it is. I wish you all the luck in the project.
P.s: I understand that the game is still in development, but I can't help but note: even with a chastity belt, the night masturbation event is played. (most likely, there is simply no alternative yet, but still). Orgasm denial is huge fetish of mine, so it bothered me more than it should have.
Thank you for your support ^_^
And yes, that event is not yet taking the chastity belt into consideration, so I'll update it soon!

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
l will wait for tentacles update, l hope there will be content,ways of having sex with the tentacles while preserving your or protege's virginity. Use "Seduce with anus"
chastity belt will help with that, maybe I'll add some other ways to do it ^_^

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes