Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Just so long as there's something extra to it, because like i said it'd be pointless to have only gender change with no strings attached to it, since you can just start as the gender you want in the first place. And if you can start as the gender you want in the first place, why then would you want to gender change? :whistle::coffee:

Temporary swap for the duration of the event/quest is not a bad idea i suppose, you could potentially create some fun scenarios with this. :whistle::coffee:
I think it has more to do with the fantasy of the change itself, going form FtM or vice versa.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Probably due new update or me loading from previous version but the intimate scene, when having futa MC, it appears it shows the male art for anal(and possibly other acts). Don't know if it is intentional for now, or oversight

Reactions: Alvir

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Personally speaking, TF stuff is a major turn off. I have no problem if it's ignoble ignoreable, but forced or otherwise unavoidable transformation is a deal breaker.

Obviously, Alvir is going to make the game as they see fit, and I wouldn't have it any other way. But purely in the interests of feedback, I'd prefer it if they could soft pedal any TF & Futa elements.

Last edited:

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Personally speaking, TF stuff is a major turn off. I have no problem if it's ignoble, but forced or otherwise unavoidable transformation is a deal breaker.

Obviously, Alvir is going to make the game as they see fit, and I wouldn't have it any other way. But purely in the interests of feedback, I'd prefer it if they could soft pedal any TF & Futa elements.
Everything is completely avoidable and no king is forced upon the player, you can even avoid all NSFW and play it as pure mentor simulator ^_^

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Probably due new update or me loading from previous version but the intimate scene, when having futa MC, it appears it shows the male art for anal(and possibly other acts). Don't know if it is intentional for now, or oversight
I'll check it out :) Thanks for letting me know ^_^

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
I don't know if it has been mentioned (too many pages to go through), but one small feedback I'd like to give you is to spend some time editing the dialogues. The game looks pretty good and the art is nice as well, but the AI-generated dialogues can be a little off-putting, specially when she's trying to be... seductive. *smirks while looking at the screen* (that's an example of how they tend to speak.)

And if they aren't AI-generated, then that's more of a reason to revise them, because that's what it looks like at first glance. I can see the benefits of using AI to help with creative writing and game development when your skills might lay on art or coding rather than being a writer, but at the very least there should be some effort to make it more distinct and avoid the more typical choice of words and speech patterns that AI uses for roleplay. It's not like you need to change the entirety of what's being said, just make it sound more natural.

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
I don't know if it has been mentioned (too many pages to go through), but one small feedback I'd like to give you is to spend some time editing the dialogues. The game looks pretty good and the art is nice as well, but the AI-generated dialogues can be a little off-putting, specially when she's trying to be... seductive. *smirks while looking at the screen* (that's an example of how they tend to speak.)

And if they aren't AI-generated, then that's more of a reason to revise them, because that's what it looks like at first glance. I can see the benefits of using AI to help with creative writing and game development when your skills might lay on art or coding rather than being a writer, but at the very least there should be some effort to make it more distinct and avoid the more typical choice of words and speech patterns that AI uses for roleplay. It's not like you need to change the entirety of what's being said, just make it sound more natural.
Thanks for your feedback ^_^
I'll try pay more attention to the writing and check what's already written ;)

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Messed around a bit, lovely to see the game continue to grow over time!

Couple nitpicks:

Oddly, when intimate at night, if you and your protegee are both futanari, the wards options for penetration are strapon only.

Additionally, several of the pics used when letting her take control are displaying the male MC.

When 'sampling' the potion based TF, the MC's picture remains the male one. Temporary shift or not, it'd probably be better to show off the 'futa' picture instead for general immersion nonsense, especially since the dialogue refers to your ladybits and such.

Obviously the game can't account for every angle, but the lack of reaction from the leading ladies if you've gained something extra, or become a leading lady yourself, is pretty noticeable.

Was there a means to have your ward get more handsy and aggressive with her desires, regarding the MC? If so, I cannot seem to find it.

--

It may be a bit of a pain to add, but a fun idea could be requiring your ward to assist you dressing in the morning, which sort of works because technically you are assuming the role of a noble anyway, and they typically have attendants. Or maids.

You could have scenes of the ward growing more conflicted / eager / bold over time when doing this, based off sum of love and lust.

Speaking of, she's already wearing one, but spicy maid outfits.

If you are a gal yourself (futa or otherwise) maybe another spicy maid outfit to wear at home to 'roleplay'.

Another requirement or duty could be bathing, or her assisting you bathing, at night. Or optionally just hitting the baths together / visiting her at work at said baths.

--

Lust probably should have more of an effect on the PC. Up to requiring relief or the ward volunteering to help out. If the ward has been trained to be assertive and aggressive, this can lead to events where she takes initiative, blowing, fingering, pegging, or plowing the PC in the morning or at night.

A tease function could be fun to rile either the PC or the ward up.

Similarly, from the goblin district, purchasing butt plugs, nip rings or something similar as an equipable item to boost the daily lust gain. Maybe strike up a friendly deal with a local dildo saleswoman where you agree to stress test her selection (either the ward, the PC, or both of you) for some coin.

--

No breeding as a futa? Sterility? Boo I say! Boooooo! Clearly the potion needs further refinement. If both the PC and the ward can't get swollen and preggers by one another by endgame, what's the point?

--

Being oogled by the townspeople based off of appearance, especially in the seedier districts. The worlds oldest profession exists for a reason, and if the player as the absurdly good looks perk, that'd be a fun use for it.

To be clear, I mean prostitution.

Obviously these are just suggestions, not to be taken as demands. Cheers!

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Messed around a bit, lovely to see the game continue to grow over time!

Couple nitpicks:

Oddly, when intimate at night, if you and your protegee are both futanari, the wards options for penetration are strapon only.

Additionally, several of the pics used when letting her take control are displaying the male MC.

When 'sampling' the potion based TF, the MC's picture remains the male one. Temporary shift or not, it'd probably be better to show off the 'futa' picture instead for general immersion nonsense, especially since the dialogue refers to your ladybits and such.

Obviously the game can't account for every angle, but the lack of reaction from the leading ladies if you've gained something extra, or become a leading lady yourself, is pretty noticeable.

Was there a means to have your ward get more handsy and aggressive with her desires, regarding the MC? If so, I cannot seem to find it.

--

It may be a bit of a pain to add, but a fun idea could be requiring your ward to assist you dressing in the morning, which sort of works because technically you are assuming the role of a noble anyway, and they typically have attendants. Or maids.

You could have scenes of the ward growing more conflicted / eager / bold over time when doing this, based off sum of love and lust.

Speaking of, she's already wearing one, but spicy maid outfits.

If you are a gal yourself (futa or otherwise) maybe another spicy maid outfit to wear at home to 'roleplay'.

Another requirement or duty could be bathing, or her assisting you bathing, at night. Or optionally just hitting the baths together / visiting her at work at said baths.

--

Lust probably should have more of an effect on the PC. Up to requiring relief or the ward volunteering to help out. If the ward has been trained to be assertive and aggressive, this can lead to events where she takes initiative, blowing, fingering, pegging, or plowing the PC in the morning or at night.

A tease function could be fun to rile either the PC or the ward up.

Similarly, from the goblin district, purchasing butt plugs, nip rings or something similar as an equipable item to boost the daily lust gain. Maybe strike up a friendly deal with a local dildo saleswoman where you agree to stress test her selection (either the ward, the PC, or both of you) for some coin.

--

No breeding as a futa? Sterility? Boo I say! Boooooo! Clearly the potion needs further refinement. If both the PC and the ward can't get swollen and preggers by one another by endgame, what's the point?

--

Being oogled by the townspeople based off of appearance, especially in the seedier districts. The worlds oldest profession exists for a reason, and if the player as the absurdly good looks perk, that'd be a fun use for it.

To be clear, I mean prostitution.

Obviously these are just suggestions, not to be taken as demands. Cheers!
Intimacy interaction still needs a bit of polish, and that includes protege futanari options and images. (Soon to be added)

I need to check that transformation event as I thought I'd included images for male and female.

Those reactions to transformation event from surrounding NPCs are on my todo list ^_^

Your prote becomes slightly more aggressive when you use her actions while she has higher lust, but it's still not the dominating kind. I'm thinking of creating a path where your protege can become more aggressive in bed~

That dressing idea is marvelous - I haven't thought about it, I'll definitely add it, same with bathing and other maid activities. A

Clothing and wardrobe (with spicy maid uniform) were planned from the very beginning, but other parts of the game were higher on the list of priorities, maybe I'll add it as a New Year update (with a sexy Santa girl outfit)

Sex toys and lust relief events are planned to appear when I tackle the Satyr district, and there are a LOT of different ideas for lewd events~

Breeding futa will be introduced as a TF event part 2, where you will be able to improve the potion. Still, I need to think howto handle pregnancy and offspring (maybe introduce it as offspring will be delegated to step-parents)...

And yes there will be events for beautiful characters, with ogling, suggestive offers, and even attempts of kidnapping.

Thank you for such a detailed post! It's incredibly motivating! ^_^

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I'm sure it'll be glorious when that map and area events are fully, er, fleshed out, so to speak.

The breeding is always a nightmare when it comes to stories and narrative stuff, mostly it was just a knee jerk reaction to the whole infertility situation (which is still a valid way to deal with things!).

On that note, it could be another cost, but a daily or weekly herbal supplement to keep the protogee risk free from dangers out in the wild or otherwise may be something worth investing in. Or a magical bracelet of some kind that achieves much the same effect. For both the ward and the PC, come to think of it.

I know it's Patreon, so aggressive grapy situations are kind of on the no no, but no reason not to be prepared - unless you don't wanna be, hahaha.

As for the ward being aggressive in bed, I guess that's what I was looking at, kind of sort of? My thinking was twofold.

There are events where you push her to the brink, saying she can't masturbate without your say so, with options to punish or not on the PC's side.

My thinking is if you do this enough time, she'll come to your bedroom desperate for relief. Depending on how you react would affect her advance. If you just tease the poor thing, but she's been leveling up in stats, she is stronk and needy, taking matters into her own hands. Skill check time. Especially if you've been teasing and denying her, and /or went and turned the gal into a futa, because her sex drive is now sky high.

Which brings up the next thing, which is Player Lust. You could easily write this as a side effect due to your link/situation with a certain dark spirit, but for example, maxed out lust makes the player eager, suggestible, and vulnerable. Males want to breed stronk. Females want to breed like bun buns. Futa's want both and are likely to boink until the symptoms go away or they go blind, whichever comes first.

So keeping it at a reasonable level is important to keep the skill checks in the wild at non ridiculous values to roll. It could also be a factor is 'training' skill or work events.

Or exploration. Another hypothetical, you are off with the ward and get some drinks, but it ends up being a crazy aphrodisiac, temporarily maxing out both the PC and the Wards lust and nymphomania. It could totally be a 'failed' potion that either you or the ward drinks, with similar effect.

A lustful PC would want to take care of the problem before it becomes unbearable, which would mean either masturbation or requesting/demanding assistance. Of course, doing so without the ward getting hers, (or watching, secretly or otherwise), means her lust gets a boost, which could trigger the wards night events or walk ins.

Which brings us full circle to 'aggressive' sex from the ward when the PC is super high lust and /or nymphomania - you just go at it. If you are both futa, it's a rare example of the ward trying to outdo her master, and the master showing off for the ward.

The more you teach her to take the lead, the more comfortable she gets being assertive, which could also affect situations where you'd normally ask for relief by hand or mouth if you are too worked up.

Lastly, if there's a lot of love, lust, and nymphomania brewing (or loyalty), waking up to a bj, cunnilingus, or her riding you may be things that happen. (If you've been training her to be assertive, it may be you may be bout to be ridden.) Of course, as the master, you can always so 'no', unless you've waived that in permissions.

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
I haven't played this game for quite some time, so I wonder: is there a path where the servant girl / maid becomes the dominant part in the relationship with MC, sexually and otherwise?

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes