Unreal Engine Nocturna's Pandemonium [v0.04.1 Public] [BCK Forge]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NocturnasPandemonium-0.04.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AlexHaze87

Jul 1, 2018
Looked interesting, but the sex position with the first person seems to perpetually loop.. I don't see a way out of it.

-Edit: seems if you go window mode the button to get out is off screen...

Last edited:
Reactions: BCK Forge

MMSynner

Mar 18, 2020
New update!

You know it's crazy. For the longest time I've been craving a game where MC get's "corrupted" but some dark entity and now here's that exact thing in early development. Safe to say I'm hyped to see where this goes.

Platforming is floaty. I think the soundtrack does help keep that section tolerable when I kept dying from either overestimating or underestimating a jump. It's super early in development so not the biggest deal, and kinda excited to see more movement options added later down the line (if that's plannned)!

Still button mashing with the combat. Is the slow-mo move new? Genuinely don't know how to actually trigger it outside of "being lucky with the mashing" but it's a sick af move.

Story wise. Really intriguing concept. Having his "corruption" being tied to his friends adds a really nice "kinda f-ed" layer to it!

And I'm not a furry buttttttttttttttttttttttt Mistress do be kinda bad tho. Again not a furry. Nope. Not me. "The Thing" got a good chuckle out of me tho.

Did I mention how dope the soundtrack is? Idk what it is but damn man really cooked there.

I’m not sure if it’s intentional, but from a color theory perspective, purple—associated with both royalty and corruption—being the dominant color for Nocturna and Pandemonium is brilliant. I really appreciate the symbolism.

Loving this so far!

Reactions: BCK Forge
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes