Unreal Engine Nocturna's Pandemonium [v0.09 Public] [BCK Forge]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

AlienCatGames

Heartstrings creator
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2024
Hi again bro!

My monitor is also 1080p. Weird thing, I'll check it out again
The combat is temporarily disabled, so the fade to black on the portal is on purpose
Aaand the savegame works, but I haven't added the canvas that says "saved" yet hahah

The voices are from the community AI clones from Elevenlabs, but I plan to replace some with voice actors, like the voices of Nocturna or Luna. Those voices are very flat and always accentuate the same at the end of each phrase. And I can't control the emotions.
Oh, what a shame, I wanted to try the combat system.

True, the voices are not perfect, but they are great as temporal placeholders.

Talk with the big vagina on the entrance, that's like a Q&A NPC xD
I missed that vagina. Haha I'll take a look at it.

Reactions: BCK Forge

LloydLeroy

Feb 19, 2020
i tried the demo and i need to say: its very interesting. the sex scenes are a bit to short, but the story and voiced characteres are nice to hear / read and i hope this game has a bright future. greetings from germany

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NocturnasPandemonium-0.09
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
I really don't understand why there's controls for combat and a sword if you don't actually fight anything in the game, Unless that's a patreon only thing like some of the sex positions. Really disappointed you don't get to fuck anaisa in the end.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So now that the new update is out, I'd like to reiterate my previous question:

So is that mind control tag referring to the player being controlled by this succubus, or does she try to tempt you into controlling others? I don't see a Male Domination or Female Domination tag, so I can't tell what the game is going for just from the description.
I removed the tag because the patreon build have some mind control but this one don't. Just remembered it, sorry, my fault.
On the next update I'll add it again
Okay, but could you possibly answer the question in the meantime? So that I know whether I should bother waiting for the next update?

BCK Forge

Earthquake Enjoyer
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
I really don't understand why there's controls for combat and a sword if you don't actually fight anything in the game, Unless that's a patreon only thing like some of the sex positions. Really disappointed you don't get to fuck anaisa in the end.
The combat is currently disabled in the story, but you can still test the prototype from the main menu.

BCK Forge

Earthquake Enjoyer
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
So now that the new update is out, I'd like to reiterate my previous question:
It's not ready yet, but to give you an idea, the mind control won't involve specific mechanics where you control the girls. It will be more of a narrative element

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
The combat is currently disabled in the story, but you can still test the prototype from the main menu.
Well that's unfortunate but I do like what's in the game, the animations are a bit short and they end abruptly without any climax happening, unless that's patreon content. I truly hope more content gets added to the game as this is the first game like this that I've actually enjoyed playing in a while.

BCK Forge

Earthquake Enjoyer
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Well that's unfortunate but I do like what's in the game, the animations are a bit short and they end abruptly without any climax happening, unless that's patreon content. I truly hope more content gets added to the game as this is the first game like this that I've actually enjoyed playing in a while.
Yeah, I think so too. I'm planning to make cum animations for all the characters

Peanutmilk

Feb 29, 2020
What the fuck? I got a giant talking vagina spitting facts at me and for some reason I love it? Maybe cause it's cause I was a junior game dev at some point in my life. Never did get into the corpo dev life though but I was told all about it. Godspeed you magnificent bastard.

Reactions: catsdino

eedduu

Aug 14, 2024
Note; english is not my language

Hello, I hope you're having a great day! Thank you for sharing your video game. It's really good and coming along very well—congratulations! I also aspire to create my own games, and your game is a source of motivation. Best regards.

Note; original spanish
Hola bonito día, gracias por compartir tu videojuego, es muy bueno, va quedando muy bien, felicidades. También aspiro a crear mis propios juegos, tu juego es una motivación, saludos

BCK Forge

Earthquake Enjoyer
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Ty bro! I slowed down development for the moment, so updates are going to be a little slower, problems with the dialogue framework and the savegame
Saludos desde el mejor país de chile jasjajsja

Reactions: eedduu

eedduu

Aug 14, 2024
Ty bro! I slowed down development for the moment, so updates are going to be a little slower, problems with the dialogue framework and the savegame
Saludos desde el mejor país de chile jasjajsja

Un Chileno / Maravilloso
:eek::eek::eek:

"las mangueras no sirvian pa na, tiran pura agua"

Saludos desde Santiago city

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes