3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Hmm I wonder how I should handle the release.
Since I have ownership of the thread I should probably update the OP for the Kagura version, but I'm not allowed to update the download links myself and it doesn't make sense to change the text / information while there's no new download yet.

I guess a moderator will take care of all of that and I should just do nothing?

I also wonder if we would need a crack for the new version.
i think you can add under store, other than DLsite also Kagura, it may still take however years to release.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Probably for the steam version only. I don't think any other stores (including Kagura's) use any drm but I'm not sure.

Also, I wouldn't be so fast about replacing dlsite version with Kagura version completely as the latter might be censored (specifically scenes with shota). It wouldn't be a big loss (not my fetish) but any censorship just doesn't sit right with me. Although, I haven't seen any such censorship for a long time now from KG (last time probably in President Yukino?) and some their newer releases had scenes with shota (Succubus x Saint iirc).
I kinda doubt that would really convince someone to use my ms-paint-to-the-max DMTL version instead.

Also you could always still get it from the Translation-Request thread.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...er-all-rj324709-apricokobo.85898/post-6042080

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I kinda doubt that would really convince someone to use my ms-paint-to-the-max DMTL version instead.

Also you could always still get it from the Translation-Request thread.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...er-all-rj324709-apricokobo.85898/post-6042080
Oh well.. I took back today the game that was still with v1.05, i've been using mtools so since the op version is updated and have a manual editing i thought it was better but is suffer a lot from double text (deepl right?). Also probably tomorrow kagura will release the official version. Hmm, you an still leave the your version in the op under kagura one (once somebody will upload it) but actually there's not much thoughts about what version to choose.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Also, I wouldn't be so fast about replacing dlsite version with Kagura version completely as the latter might be censored (specifically scenes with shota). It wouldn't be a big loss (not my fetish) but any censorship just doesn't sit right with me. Although, I haven't seen any such censorship for a long time now from KG (last time probably in President Yukino?) and some their newer releases had scenes with shota (Succubus x Saint iirc).
That's bull, at most they would replace shota with less descriptive term, and besides that, OP's version has nothing but raw mtl.

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

saynu

Aug 15, 2017
Probably for the steam version only. I don't think any other stores (including Kagura's) use any drm but I'm not sure.

They keep the character named boy but they replaced "shota" with "shorty" and "young" with "inexperienced" I guess it still gets the point across that the character is a kid but yeah its pretty awful dialogue

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Anyone else getting this error message?

View attachment 1981886
Huh...I didn't expect the Kagura version to still include Japanese file names. I guess they really just took tentakuru's stuff?

Is your system locale set to Japanese(Japan)?
Please try this method if you're on Windows 10/11.

Edit: It was not a locale issue.
I've added a note about old saves to the OP.

Last edited:

MutilateZ

Jan 1, 2018
Huh...I didn't expect the Kagura version to still include Japanese file names. I guess they really just took tentakuru's stuff?

Is your system locale set to Japanese(Japan)?
Please try this method if you're on Windows 10/11.
Just tried with Locale Emu, still getting the error. I'll check the other method soon, ty!

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes