gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Is there an (almost) all lesbian route?
there is some you have to through story wise but not much actual scenes. Just mainly only hang out with the girls on your time off but the yoga girl is the only one with the most content in the game so far.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hello all. Happy morning to me, huh? Let's see what I can add here.

They already post the changelog in the public update as soon as they start working on it, you can see I posted it on the last page as well:

- 4 New Scenes, 3 for Asana (2 of them x-rated), 1 for Sal.

- 12 New Gameplay Additions on the Waitress task.

They already let people know what the content is one month ago so yeah, people should definitely check the Patreon. Obviously, X-Rated = Sex Scenes, the rest are always story related. So it's not a sex scene when it doesn't say that.
Thank you pussyreaperxx for the reminder, it's always good to have some context.

I feel I would be remise however if I didn't point out we didn't actually get to include those 12 new Waitress outcomes (includig the Kelsey auction we teased) in this update, but he scene couts are correct and met. Just want to make sure nobody goes hunting for stuff that isn't there yet in the end. They will be when we can of course.

love this game, but the lesbian updates do little for me. Can’t wait for some significant Sal and/or Roy content.
Thanks, glad you like it. Sorry the Asana stuff doesn't appeal to you but then again, it's not going to be for everyone. Perhaps one of the subpaths that have been opened up this last update will give you at least somehting form it at some point.

As for Sal and Roy... Well, shouldn't be too long before Sal has some kind of nice content to his name to enjoy, we'll leave it at that. Roy on the other hand is the very opposite. He's at the back of the line for now, since he's the first and biggest chunk of the game we can cut back on if we need to downsize the scale of the game. We've got a few threads he can have like most of our characters do but how many of them we find time for is the question, so rather than get too deep there we're holding off until we can go for it fully for sure or as much as is needed.

Anyway, point, is, yay nice things in the future, but don't get too hung up on just Roy just yet.

Hi BeWilder Can we play the game and have a pure lesbian route without any straight sex involved??
Ah... Doubtful, honestly.

Currently the amount of unavoidable sex content in the Main Story is up for change, depending on time, but even besides that i may well be hard to do. You'd need to keep Noe's Romance below 3-4 to avoid the Brad arc, you'd need to end all other arcs in their beginnings, you'd have to ignore earning tips for the other waitresses so as not to see their personal arc stories... Skipping out on the other arcs will also mean you're limited in the Nerve points you can earn, so you'd lose out of a lot of the gameplay outcomes do it's even more work for you to reach an ending with Asana, though those outcomes will likely include sexy/sexual appearences with male customers anyway so you might not want them.

Basically you'll have to avoid a majority of the game and a majority of the experience, all for what will only be a few more Asana only scenes than we currently have. It's not worth making a girl-only pure route for a game this scale, so we're not going to even try to include it as goal, at least for this game (maybe smaller games we do int eh future we will).

So, it may end up being technically possible in the end, depending what you count as crossing the line out of pure lesbian (like short handjobs or such), but there are no promises and it's highly not reccomend.

Who is Asana?
There is some sex scene for the MC?
Asana is a pretty brown lady from Maui (by way of India), and yes, she does have sex with Noemi the MC! Not sure if that's the answer you really wanted, but it's the true. Noe does have sex with other people too of course, just not newly added in this update.

What happened to the ntr tag?
I honestly don't know, but it's been gone a while. I'm sure the game could use several tag updates/inclusions by now. Also new screenshots because the ones on here are from the game announcement before we even did the v0.1 and from unrelated page posts. Not one of them besides the first is even in the game, and that one is just the title image. They aren't the best reflection of what in it, same as the tags attacthed. Honestly the OP/thread could use a polishing but we don't have any control over that, sadly.

Perhaps it will get cleaned up at some point, ntr tag included.

only if this was a male progatanist game ughhh.the rendersand the models are amazing absolutely.hope the dev makes a male mc game in the future.
We may in fact do that at some point. We've nothing against Male PC games (not big fans of dull Harem/Incest stuff and Overdone Tropes though), and there are a number of beWilderverse game concepts and stories that would fit a Male player better, it's just a matter of time until we get to one. We have a more natural enjoyment of Female PC games since the focus is more on ladies all the time, so that's why all our stuff is like that so far, that's all.

Anywho, that's a topic for another day and another year, still plenty do do with what we've got now.

Damn seriously ? another lesbian shit update ? is FMC a lesbian now having 3 consecutive update main focus in this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yup, 3 Asana updates. Same way Damon got 3 updates before her. Same way Beck got 2 updates and would have got a 3rd if we had known then what we know now and had learned from only giving him 2 (we'll back fill that missing version at some point most likely). Same way Sal will get as many versions as he needs to reach a similar point. Same way Brad and Roy, and the Main Story and the Waitresses will get as many updates as they need to reach a point we're happy leave them holding on while we se to others, with a good idea of what's in store for them coming down the line.

That's just the way we're doing it, and it's not like we've kept it a big secret either, we've been rather open and clear on it as you pointed out in your spolier. If you don't like it, by all means wait until we've done a load of versions and then enjoy, or don't if you so choose. We'll keep working the way we see it best to do so with each release.

(Forgive is this message seems passive-aggreesive, I'm merely trying to lay it out with just the facts)

Maybe they did this because of supporter vote/request? Personally I don't find it that great but I am not a supporter so I'll just wait :)
No, it wasn't by supporter vote, it's by our direction on our experience as the developers. As we said in an early post some day ago (I thinkk we did?), suppter votes on which content to prioritize may come later when we've buid up all aspects of the game significantly enough that we can add to any place (or at least a few places) and still have a/some nice sexy scene(s) to add each version. We're not at that point just yet.

Asana was chosen because we have listed our goals for the year a few times now, highlighting 5 of our highest priorities for improving the game content (not including the gameplay content) and the Asana arc added to the most of those wanted points of all we've to do most, and she added to them the fastest too. Now we've covered as much as she's going to add in value compaired to others, we're ready to move on to another arc, something else we pointed out before. That's our decision making process currenly. If you (or anyone) is curious about more, I recommend our Public Teaser posts for Noemi's months, as there is a whole section in there on this. Hope it helps inform and delight!

damn the story gets interesting when asana leaves with salvatore
I'm already looking forward to the next update
Ah, thank you! I figured it'd be an interesting twist (if a bit easy to see coming for those paying attention). It'd have been a damn shame if Sal hadn't made any kind of move on a woman like Asana, onhis very street no less, so we were sure to include it too. Not just a standard ol' dry lesbian path, is it?

As you might have guessed as well, when I said before "you'll be seeing Sal sooner than you think", I was referring to this scene. When balvenie1401 posted some speculation, it occured to me "more of him than you might think" would have been a more accurate phrasing, only I fear that would have been a very obvious spoiler. Anyway, that's that revealed. Glad your curiousty was piqued.

Is there an (almost) all lesbian route?
There is. Almost being the key word. It's not full, but it's there. Asana has 12 scenes, I believe 3-4 of them of soley sex focused, most with Noe. However, if you're looking for a playthrough with absolutley no man presance at all, then not really. You should see my message above to a simular question by BoltonGuy35 (within this same post, not before)

Hope the helps.

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Asana is a pretty brown lady from Maui (by way of India), and yes, she does have sex with Noemi the MC! Not sure if that's the answer you really wanted, but it's the true. Noe does have sex with other people too of course, just not newly added in this update.
Sorry, only now I realize that ntr tag is no more in this game so...
I will ignore this game from now...
Thanks

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Thanks
Of course there is no NTR tag, since it's the female MC who fucks with both woma(e)n and men behind her boyfriend's back. In my book, this is cheating not NTR. If the MC's boyfriend will cheat on the MC in future, as some hints let foresee, then it will be also NTR. Do you understand this simple concept?

Last edited:

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020

Thank you pussyreaperxx for the reminder, it's always good to have some context.

I feel I would be remise however if I didn't point out we didn't actually get to include those 12 new Waitress outcomes (includig the Kelsey auction we teased) in this update, but he scene couts are correct and met. Just want to make sure nobody goes hunting for stuff that isn't there yet in the end. They will be when we can of course.

Thanks, glad you like it. Sorry the Asana stuff doesn't appeal to you but then again, it's not going to be for everyone. Perhaps one of the subpaths that have been opened up this last update will give you at least somehting form it at some point.

As for Sal and Roy... Well, shouldn't be too long before Sal has some kind of nice content to his name to enjoy, we'll leave it at that. Roy on the other hand is the very opposite. He's at the back of the line for now, since he's the first and biggest chunk of the game we can cut back on if we need to downsize the scale of the game. We've got a few threads he can have like most of our characters do but how many of them we find time for is the question, so rather than get too deep there we're holding off until we can go for it fully for sure or as much as is needed.

Anyway, point, is, yay nice things in the future, but don't get too hung up on just Roy just yet.

Currently the amount of unavoidable sex content in the Main Story is up for change, depending on time, but even besides that i may well be hard to do. You'd need to keep Noe's Romance below 3-4 to avoid the Brad arc, you'd need to end all other arcs in their beginnings, you'd have to ignore earning tips for the other waitresses so as not to see their personal arc stories... Skipping out on the other arcs will also mean you're limited in the Nerve points you can earn, so you'd lose out of a lot of the gameplay outcomes do it's even more work for you to reach an ending with Asana, though those outcomes will likely include sexy/sexual appearences with male customers anyway so you might not want them.

Basically you'll have to avoid a majority of the game and a majority of the experience, all for what will only be a few more Asana only scenes than we currently have. It's not worth making a girl-only pure route for a game this scale, so we're not going to even try to include it as goal, at least for this game (maybe smaller games we do int eh future we will).

So, it may end up being technically possible in the end, depending what you count as crossing the line out of pure lesbian (like short handjobs or such), but there are no promises and it's highly not reccomend.

I honestly don't know, but it's been gone a while. I'm sure the game could use several tag updates/inclusions by now. Also new screenshots because the ones on here are from the game announcement before we even did the v0.1 and from unrelated page posts. Not one of them besides the first is even in the game, and that one is just the title image. They aren't the best reflection of what in it, same as the tags attacthed. Honestly the OP/thread could use a polishing but we don't have any control over that, sadly.

We may in fact do that at some point. We've nothing against Male PC games (not big fans of dull Harem/Incest stuff and Overdone Tropes though), and there are a number of beWilderverse game concepts and stories that would fit a Male player better, it's just a matter of time until we get to one. We have a more natural enjoyment of Female PC games since the focus is more on ladies all the time, so that's why all our stuff is like that so far, that's all.

Anywho, that's a topic for another day and another year, still plenty do do with what we've got now.

Yup, 3 Asana updates. Same way Damon got 3 updates before her. Same way Beck got 2 updates and would have got a 3rd if we had known then what we know now and had learned from only giving him 2 (we'll back fill that missing version at some point most likely). Same way Sal will get as many versions as he needs to reach a similar point. Same way Brad and Roy, and the Main Story and the Waitresses will get as many updates as they need to reach a point we're happy leave them holding on while we se to others, with a good idea of what's in store for them coming down the line.

That's just the way we're doing it, and it's not like we've kept it a big secret either, we've been rather open and clear on it as you pointed out in your spolier. If you don't like it, by all means wait until we've done a load of versions and then enjoy, or don't if you so choose. We'll keep working the way we see it best to do so with each release.

(Forgive is this message seems passive-aggreesive, I'm merely trying to lay it out with just the facts)

No, it wasn't by supporter vote, it's by our direction on our experience as the developers. As we said in an early post some day ago (I thinkk we did?), suppter votes on which content to prioritize may come later when we've buid up all aspects of the game significantly enough that we can add to any place (or at least a few places) and still have a/some nice sexy scene(s) to add each version. We're not at that point just yet.

Asana was chosen because we have listed our goals for the year a few times now, highlighting 5 of our highest priorities for improving the game content (not including the gameplay content) and the Asana arc added to the most of those wanted points of all we've to do most, and she added to them the fastest too. Now we've covered as much as she's going to add in value compaired to others, we're ready to move on to another arc, something else we pointed out before. That's our decision making process currenly. If you (or anyone) is curious about more, I recommend our Public Teaser posts for Noemi's months, as there is a whole section in there on this. Hope it helps inform and delight!

Ah, thank you! I figured it'd be an interesting twist (if a bit easy to see coming for those paying attention). It'd have been a damn shame if Sal hadn't made any kind of move on a woman like Asana, onhis very street no less, so we were sure to include it too. Not just a standard ol' dry lesbian path, is it?

As you might have guessed as well, when I said before "you'll be seeing Sal sooner than you think", I was referring to this scene. When balvenie1401 posted some speculation, it occured to me "more of him than you might think" would have been a more accurate phrasing, only I fear that would have been a very obvious spoiler. Anyway, that's that revealed. Glad your curiousty was piqued.

There is. Almost being the key word. It's not full, but it's there. Asana has 12 scenes, I believe 3-4 of them of soley sex focused, most with Noe. However, if you're looking for a playthrough with absolutley no man presance at all, then not really. You should see my message above to a simular question by BoltonGuy35 (within this same post, not before)

Hope the helps.
Thx, was very helpfull.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018

Hope the helps.
Thank you for the reply :)

I appreciate your feedback and honestly, I'm a little sad that this game hasn't got that option without losing most of the game as it looks like a nicely rendered game and the characters are beautiful. I wish you the best of luck dev and continue creating the story you want to tell. Will keep a look out in the future for the possibility of this small game you mention where it's strictly no bro's just hoe's ;)

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Hope the helps.
Nice update with hot Asana Noemi sex, but I didn’t see Sal and Asana together In my play through, last scene I got was picking to join yoga/master nation class or not. Also even though I have kicked Brad out of bed and have not chosen any paths to have sex it still makes you pick experienced yoga/sex class with Brad. I really wanted Noemi to signup for the class by herself or with Daemon, but there’s no choice it has to be with Brad or no class?

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
what about beck? is he already forgotten??
Nope, not forgotten, just gone. For now. I mentioned him in the post directly above yours (4th reply from the bottom), he's got more stuff to come sooner than Damon or Asana, but since he's already got 2 updates worth of content while Brad, Roy and the 3 girls each have 1 or less (Main Story could also use more content), he's not quite as pressing to see to right now. Since that's the case, and I can forsee a time in the nearer future (not too soon though) when some versions will benefit from his more advanced progressed scenes and sexy helping to round out the fun while the earlier scenes of other arcs are being set up (a lot like how Asana's stuff has helped move the Sal arc along recently). That's when he'll catch up to Damon and Asana, and then after that we'll see which of them gets back on the whores (sorry Noe) first when the rest of the characters have had a bump.

Thanks
No problem, if that's how you prefer to play things. However, if you check the post above there is also a part whe I point out the game is wrongly missing the ntr for some reason, as it is there and will be too. However, if you're only interested in ntr sex scenes, then by all means keep waiting/ignoring for a while yet as it'll be a while before we can get those in given we've just reached pur pause on Asana. I'll leave it to you to decide for yourself.

Of course there is no NTR tag, since it's the female MC who fucks with both woma(e)n and men behind her boyfriend's back. In my book, this is cheating not NTR. If the MC's boyfriend will cheat on the MC in future, as some hints let foresee, then it will be also NTR. Do you understand this simple concept?
Well, you're not wrong that the game is mostly more cheating than ntr (I've explained my faux pas and learning experience with the title before), there is some ntr content to the game, so it probably should have the tag. I would expect that by the end of the game, should I get to do all I would like for it, there'll be a sizeable enough amount of it too in some respects. There likely will be some stuff to do with Brad, and as of this version we've openned the path where Noe's new woman lover can fuck somebody else despite her protest (scenes coming in the future when people aren't pissed over Asana being back again).

As I just said to defd, I wouldn't get too excited about it all coming out of the floodgates in the immediate future but it's not like it won't be there or that it's not something to get excited for in general / be forewarned about. I think the tag is prudent to add, if not now then someday.

Thx, was very helpfull.
Thank you for the reply :)

I appreciate your feedback and honestly, I'm a little sad that this game hasn't got that option without losing most of the game as it looks like a nicely rendered game and the characters are beautiful. I wish you the best of luck dev and continue creating the story you want to tell. Will keep a look out in the future for the possibility of this small game you mention where it's strictly no bro's just hoe's ;)
You're both welcome. Glad to have been of some clarity.

Nice update with hot Asana Noemi sex, but I didn’t see Sal and Asana together In my play through, last scene I got was picking to join yoga/master nation class or not. Also even though I have kicked Brad out of bed and have not chosen any paths to have sex it still makes you pick experienced yoga/sex class with Brad. I really wanted Noemi to signup for the class by herself or with Daemon, but there’s no choice it has to be with Brad or no class?
Well thank you, cheers for the compliment, happy to hear you enjoyed it.

First things first though... When you say "hot Asana Noemi sex", I assume you mean the scene in her bed? If so, that comes after the Advanced Class scene, or at least it should, so let me know if that's what you mean and if it came first because that'd be a bug. A very strange bug. That scene should only play after you choose then Asana Love path over the Sex class path.

---
Anyways, to your main question/point, yes, it's only a choice of keeping things focused on Asana and Noe's relationship, or opening things up to a swinging/sharing sex class path in the story. There are a few reasons for this, both as part of the story and for developemental purposes. As fun an idea as it is to include a Damon option, if we only had the time, Asana already has 3 paths now and we're behind on content across the board. The complexity of adding another subpath and the versions it would take to do it to some satisfaction just isn't worth it where we are now, especially since if you add Damon, people will want eck too, and even Sal likely. It's too much. Instead we've got 1 plan for a good, properly serviced Sex Class path for those that are into more swinger/sharing Open Mindedness, since we pulled the full arc that was to focus on that out of the game already. At least it'll get something.

The other reason it's clearly labelled that Brad is to be involved is because Asana herself pushes it, since she knows what the class entails. She's too nice a person to let Noe do the class and not have Brad at least know about it, since it involves more than what she and Noe are doing alone (even that she wants Noe to tell him about). To her, she sees her love with Noe as helping her friend find new aspects and happinesses within herself, something she doesn't want to squash prematurely by forcing her to confront Brad with it before it's time, but she maintains he should be informed when it's possible. If she thought it was just a fling of new sex experiences at the expense of Brad, then Asana would be a lot less happy to do it.

She also doesn't know about Damon or Beck and what Noe is up to with them (if she has choosen to do stuff). If Asana did, she'd very likely have a different opinion of Noe and all that is going on. I'll be very clear here and say it's not the fact that Noe has multiple partners, she's cool with that as long as everyone is in the know, but the why and the how of having them and Brad not knowing a thing would insult her (doubly so for hate-fucking Beck over dumb bets). That's not open and honesty, or loving behavour. She's not a willing party to that. That's why since it's highly likely Noe will end up with another guy during the class sessions, Brad's got to be there or Asana's not letting her do it. Also, I'm not even going to get into the aside that Asana, seeing Brad as a sweet and atrractive man, would also like to get to fuck him some too, but that's also real.

So yeah, you can kick Brad out of bed in his own arc early on, but that choice doesn't perclude the fact that Noe (by which I mean the player through choice) might want to let him back in (or begrubdingly do so in a case like this) if she changes her mind later on or it's push on her by others. She does still have something with Brad and they are moving towards marriage (for now) after all. You're free to not want Brad anywhere near Noe's business (and I don't mean Little Toscana) but if that's the case then the sex class just isn't for you at this point I'm sorry to say. I went to a lot of effort to clearly signpost that Brad would be involved so that people wouldn't fall into that situation without knowing that was what was coming, that's about the best I can do for now for the various reasons I've just semi-ranted about.

I hope this goes some way to explaining the whys of the choice. It'd sure be nice to be able to do limitless possiblities of parterns, but since it isn't, we hope it's clear why this is the way we plan on doing it.

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Don't forget to remind people that when and if this does get done. That this game is unfortunately on the back burner to the agent game so could be a really long time before any of this is done. :)

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Don't forget to remind people that when and if this does get done. That this game is unfortunately on the back burner to the agent game so could be a really long time before any of this is done. :)
We'll keep telling people what to expect when with our goals and our Public Teaser posts, it'll be up to those interested to keep themselves informed as much as possible too.

If anything, Agents of Heels has been on the back bunner to this game for the last while (though I don't think that's entirley true either) since the guy running that game has had his share of life problems to deal with recently and Noemi and I have been trying to pull in the slack. That's a bit of a moot point anyway though, since AoH is almost over.

Last edited:
Reactions: Looper9

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
We'll keep telling people what to expect when with our goals and our Public Teaser posts, it'll be up to those interested to keep themselves informed as much as possible too.

If anything, Agents of Heels has been on the back bunner to this game for the last while (though I don't think that's entirley true either) since the guy running that game has had his share of life problems to deal with recently and Noemi and I have been trying to pull in the slack. That's a but of a moot point anyway though, since AoH is almost over.
i understand that i havent followed AOH in a while so dont know what going on anymore but i love Noemi and the boys. Always wanted to get into the stuff myself but always been more of a player than creator. Always thought well if i make the game i want the way i want there wouldnt be any point because there is no suspense and i would know everything thats going o happen so that always stopped me (and im not tech savvy either).

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017

Hope the helps.
Please don't remove Roy's Arc. Roy is different from the rest of the characters. He is neither young, nor attractive, nor athletic. He is Noemi's past, he has secrets from him and from Noemi's father and for her he is a support. I think this Arc is very different from the rest, sex and attraction will have other origins and another development, that's why I like it. I know the game has a lot of content, but I think that Roy's side story is an interesting counterpoint that you should not remove.

The game is getting better and better, the characters and Noe are growing up with many nuances.

I love this game.

Jul 13, 2018
scenes coming in the future when people aren't pissed over Asana being back again
I don't think people are pissed over Asana. Every game, every update there is always the same few people throwing a tantrum that THEIR personal fetish was not served (anti-NTR and anti-Lesbian being the most vocal). You can't please them anyway. Just stick to your vision.

Personally, I really like Asana. Her character is very unique and I can't remember someone like her in any other game here. She is sweet but with a very clear philosophy and in turn unveils some of Noemi' s own insecurities.

She does a lot of Noemi's character development and their interactions seem very natural. I really like what she brings to the game.

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
Well after playing some of the update I wanted to say I'm really enjoy what's been done for the story and gameplay.

The stuff with Sal has already shot his route to most anticipated for me. In truth even with the few scenes that's been done with Sals route, the story possibilities makes it the most interesting. I'm really liking the reluctant enemies teaming up angle. As the odds that one of them will/might betray the other is pretty high, it gives the Sal route a little more exciting drama. Also these scenes have helped Sal feel more like threat then past instances where he's shown up, which is a big plus.

The Asana stuff I'm halfway through and it's been pretty fun watching Noe discover this aspect of herself. One thing I'm just hoping Brad doesn't get to heavily involved on this route, him getting added as a threesome thing would really kill this route lol, but so far it's been good. I know some people aren't into the Asana route which I understand as the Brad and especially Damon route are the only routes that hold no interest for me. But I'm glad this route got some development.

Regarding the gameplay, it's really nice that a hint system for routes had been added as it really helps the preplan for the weeks ahead. So all in all pretty great update.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
i understand that i havent followed AOH in a while so dont know what going on anymore but i love Noemi and the boys. Always wanted to get into the stuff myself but always been more of a player than creator. Always thought well if i make the game i want the way i want there wouldnt be any point because there is no suspense and i would know everything thats going o happen so that always stopped me (and im not tech savvy either).
AoH is a whole topic in itself and has it's own thread, so I won't go into that here so much, but lately it's been more about wrapping up side content and readying for the end Mission of the game. It took a lot longer to get through Kate's party than we would have liked, which is always the case with content, but it was a complicated array of reasons including just bad timing with some events in our lives away from the keyboard, so that's all really. I dare say there's not too much fuss about it anyways, so let's Noemi it up instead.

The topic of being a Dev is also a long conversation that could be had, so again I'll not kick off a long winded chat right now, but I will say this. I feel myself I've always been a creative in one way or another (eve though I'm a trained programmer by trade and an ameatuer/self taught writer), so maybe it's just that part of me that makes it so, but I haven't really found the fact I know whats going to happen in the game a drag in making it. Sure, it takes some diligents and commitment to follow through, and yeah, there definitly is a moment where you go from an idea in you head to putting it on the page and you think "ugh, I already have this all done in my head, now it's just hard work writing it all other so others can see it, blech" (happens with every scene I write), and often it changes lot as you do put it to paper... But still, I find at the end of the day to have been worth the effort put in as I get to see it come to life. Take that however you like, maybe it'll be of help, maybe not. Perhaps we'll chat about it more in depth another time either.

Please don't remove Roy's Arc. Roy is different from the rest of the characters. He is neither young, nor attractive, nor athletic. He is Noemi's past, he has secrets from him and from Noemi's father and for her he is a support. I think this Arc is very different from the rest, sex and attraction will have other origins and another development, that's why I like it. I know the game has a lot of content, but I think that Roy's side story is an interesting counterpoint that you should not remove.

The game is getting better and better, the characters and Noe are growing up with many nuances.

I love this game.
Hell and cheers Adolfo!

Oh, don't get me wrong here, I certainly don't want to cut anything from the game, not the Roy arc or anything. And that's not because he's surpringly more in demand than I originally expected.

You are right, I too feel Roy brings some unique and interest elements to the game, and I did inlcude him because I had things I'd like to tell from his perspective too. If all goes well, he'll of course be right there in the mix with all the rest. I'm merely making sure people if push came to chove and for whatever reason we needed to pull back on something, Roy is sadly the first place to look. Unlike the other arcs he hasn't really starte yet, and a lot of what I have in mind for him deal with Noe's past, and antics with his "neighbour" and the other side girls, so it's the least important for Noe's current life and times is all. Also, if I had to cut him, I'd look to see where his stories could be told elsewhere, like in othe beWilder content (games / comics / written stories) since I want to tell it somehow. What I don't what most of all is to start it, get 6-7 scenes in and then have to rush it finished because something forced us to wrap it up before it's time. That's all. That's why I say becareful with Roy's expectations and that he may be a while. I'd rather he be included fully and it feel like he's earned his place rather than it feel like he's been promised and taken away, or rushed and ruined.

However, I'll say it loud again right here and now, I certainly don't want to take it out and I won't if I don't have to. I'd love it if we could increase our CG output per version by say 20% and get more scenes in, so we can make some faster progress and include roy all the sooner.

TL:DR
Simply put, dont' expect Roy to go anywhere as of right now, he's still included, I'm merely being overly cautious with expectations.

I don't think people are pissed over Asana. Every game, every update there is always the same few people throwing a tantrum that THEIR personal fetish was not served (anti-NTR and anti-Lesbian being the most vocal). You can't please them anyway. Just stick to your vision.

Personally, I really like Asana. Her character is very unique and I can't remember someone like her in any other game here. She is sweet but with a very clear philosophy and in turn unveils some of Noemi' s own insecurities.

She does a lot of Noemi's character development and their interactions seem very natural. I really like what she brings to the game.
Well thank you greatly for that shot in the arm of a compliment, really.

Honestly, that comment you highlight of mine was just my poking a little bit of fun, maybe in a bit of bad taste but still. I'm happy somebody actually read that much they saw it. I know that I'm not going to please everyone and that lesbain stuff to begin with isn't for everyone, and that's not going to stop me. If it was, I'd have been stopped a while ago. Ha.

However, I am aware and there is a point to the fact that Asana has had 3 updates now, the same way it was true when Damon got 3, and when others will get some spotlight of their own. We've had a lot of Asana now, we've made progress, we've had a lot of hotness and fun, so it's time for a bit for a change and to build up the game in other weaker places now. As you can see we've set up a few nice traals for Asana to lead us down, now we can sit and ponder them a while and enjoy the potential as we have other content, then come back to them fresh and sweet when it's the right time to do so.

Glad you enjoy her character so much. She's a tougher, though enojoyable one to write for I'll say. I'm looking forward to more from her all the same too. All in good time though, all in good time. I'm hurgy for more ladies now and more action across the board!

Well after playing some of the update I wanted to say I'm really enjoy what's been done for the story and gameplay.

The stuff with Sal has already shot his route to most anticipated for me. In truth even with the few scenes that's been done with Sals route, the story possibilities makes it the most interesting. I'm really liking the reluctant enemies teaming up angle. As the odds that one of them will/might betray the other is pretty high, it gives the Sal route a little more exciting drama. Also these scenes have helped Sal feel more like threat then past instances where he's shown up, which is a big plus.

The Asana stuff I'm halfway through and it's been pretty fun watching Noe discover this aspect of herself. One thing I'm just hoping Brad doesn't get to heavily involved on this route, him getting added as a threesome thing would really kill this route lol, but so far it's been good. I know some people aren't into the Asana route which I understand as the Brad and especially Damon route are the only routes that hold no interest for me. But I'm glad this route got some development.

Regarding the gameplay, it's really nice that a hint system for routes had been added as it really helps the preplan for the weeks ahead. So all in all pretty great update.
Hello again haywire_hero! It's been a while.

Glad you're likeing the recent progress too. I'll hold off on saying too much since you're still making progress on the Asana content (careful of spoilers in this thread!) but I will give you the heads up on Brad. If you follow the clearly marked signposts along the way, you shouldn't have a problem with him horning in on the fun.

Enjoy!

Also, glad that the Progress Tracker has been so successful. It's been in a few versions now but it seems to have been one of the biggest difference makers in shaping up the game and making it a more enjoyable experience. Live and learn for the future, eh? Onward we go.

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Yea i get that its not so much that i wouldn't enjoy making it if i could or anything, just that i probably couldn't play a game i make because all the suspense would be gone idk how to explain it but yee lol.

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes