DubbuD

Nov 17, 2018
Damn, two sex scenes is great. Here's hoping for cheating penetrative sex. Now I've gotta wrack my brain around how the three scenes are situated like; {sex, sex, non-sex} or {sex, non-sex, sex}. Not to mention I did so terrible playing the last time I didn't get Beck's last scene till the literal last day so now I've gotta do a do-over to do this expanded route. Guess I'll wait to do that in the new update, so hopefully a set release date gets announced soon.

Reactions: BeWilder

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
A little message for the devs, you are incredible and we do not tell you enough. I love all your creations, and for me you have a huge talent, you respond quickly and well, I really feel the passion in you, I hope to see you later with a lot of patrons, to be able to continue as long as possible. I wait wisely confined to the house,
following events for Noe. One last word ... thank you. <3

(sorry if my English is not perfect. T_T)

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
A little message for the devs, you are incredible and we do not tell you enough. I love all your creations, and for me you have a huge talent, you respond quickly and well, I really feel the passion in you, I hope to see you later with a lot of patrons, to be able to continue as long as possible. I wait wisely confined to the house,
following events for Noe. One last word ... thank you. <3

(sorry if my English is not perfect. T_T)
Your English is sounding perfect enough for my ears!

For real though, cheers! Super happy to hear you're as hyped as we are. Thanks for the kind words and support. We'll be the first to say our games have places they can be improved upon and there's a lot of good times still to be included as we go, but we take it one sexy step at a time as best and often as we can, so it's good to know there are folks out there happily waiting for them and loving the experience. Onward ho and Onward Noe!

Stay safe everyone, we're staying active to help y'all through these times as best we can in our small way. All the best folks!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
noemi and frankie are my personal favs. :)) your layout looks really professional. i like the nose-piercing of noe :)) will there be action with uncle roy too?
played the first part and i have to say: i was REALLY surprised how things turned. and its quite interesting to see the game updates splitted in chapters.but i guess agent of heels gets the most attention atm, am i right about this or wrong?

Reactions: AgentsOfHeels

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
noemi and frankie are my personal favs. :)) your layout looks really professional. i like the nose-piercing of noe :)) will there be action with uncle roy too?
played the first part and i have to say: i was REALLY surprised how things turned. and its quite interesting to see the game updates splitted in chapters.but i guess agent of heels gets the most attention atm, am i right about this or wrong?
Wrong? Both Games get the same amount of attention, we swap back and forth between them every other month. AoH is on the very later stages, pushing towards the end, but we are still splitting our attention 50/50 between our 2 games.

May 8, 2019
Is there something that I missed in the game , about a game over scenario ? In the last update before the car wash my game said , this is over for the update(though , it wasn't because of it). In this update there was no car wash scene. Some scenes happened one after another and the game is over after a certain point. Is this a bug or is there a aim to achieve in-game before it says "bye bye".

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
i saw that before.. cant explain it correctly but i can giev a shitty try.

hotwiffing is when the husband have a sexy wife and he like to see (watch) his wife having sex with someone else. he participate visualy but not actively.
the husband is ok that the women have sex with multiples men.

supposedly, this help to get the woman having attraction again to her husband and fix their couple troubles...... supposedly.... but i guess that will never happen in that kind of game XD
what u are saying is cuckold lol

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes