Honestas

Jul 23, 2018
titelneu.png

Overview:
Actually, you were a scientist working for a mysterious company. Through the knowledge you gained through your research, you became a danger to that company and that's why they tried to murder you. But with the help of some beings you were brought to safety. You were transferred into a new body and a new world. Now you try desperately to survive. At the same time there are desires in this world that make it difficult for you to resist. What should you do? Escape or fuck? That will be the challenge you have to master!​

Thread Update: 2019-10-15
Release Date: 2019-10-15
Developer: Antzbrothers - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

You can expect all this from our game:

Very important informations about playing the Demo:

DOWNLOAD
Win 64bit: - - -

Trailer

Bild1.png enemies.png Bild2.png Kathie.png menu.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Honestas

Jul 23, 2018
Hi Demon King Rance!

I tried to follow the Game Uploading Rules and I think it must be correct now. About the youtube trailer i am not sure. (didn't see trailers on other uploads...).

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Hi Demon King Rance!

I tried to follow the Game Uploading Rules and I think it must be correct now. About the youtube trailer i am not sure. (didn't see trailers on other uploads...).
you can just make a SPOILER tag for the trailer and add it in there, that's what a lot of threds with trailers tend to do.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Okay, did it! Now is my upload request correct?
It's more or less okay, you can also 'Report' the OP and ask for it to be moved to the 'Games' thread and if there is any issues with it a staff member will let you know. If everything is okay with it they will move it to the 'Games' thread for you.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Return to dragon and ask him about your lost cock? wtf xD
dunno what to expect, gonna give it a whirl

okay so, i played for long enough to delete.
this game is an odd one, and I have a ton of bones to pick.
considering it's a demo, I can't complain too much, but it's set up like this is how the rest of the game is going to be in the future.

I wanted to find more reasons to like this game, but it's so mind numbing and stale I can't play any longer.
This could potentially be an amazing game, but right now it's a dumpster fire.

Last edited:

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
Can you fuck the dragon? Also, as I understood from the trailer, gameplay is in 3d, but the sex scenes are pre-rendered?

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Can you fuck the dragon? Also, as I understood from the trailer, gameplay is in 3d, but the sex scenes are pre-rendered?
not in demo. The Sexscenes are planned in Videos, there are all animated. The Demo shows you what you get when you play noFate

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I got the the mechanical dragon, super unfair fight. He simply can't be killed. Gave up. Gameplay is agonizing. It sucks.

• Wow
Reactions: grobulos

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
1. The dude looks like a really generic Skyrim character in a Dark Brotherhood outfit.

2. The woman in the third image looks like she got her lower jaw squashed between her own breasts.

3. The woman in the fourth picture looks like every mixed kid's aunt. The one that never gets married and makes shitty mashed potatoes.

This game is apparently made in UE4, yet neglects to really display how good UE4 can look. It just seems rushed to me.

Reactions: tangre