Seeking Non-Corruption Games With Female Protagonist Who Initiates

MOMS#JS

Jun 6, 2020
I am looking for games such as Last Evil, and The Depravity of a Lewd Vampire, in that the female protagonist is initiating and looking for sex. I am mainly trying to avoid games where the female protagonist is just raped endlessly/ blackmailed until they want to have sex. Reverse rape is fine, along with anything as long as it involved the protagonists willingness. Rape is fine, but it shouldn't be a predominant aspect of the game, such as Karryn's Prison. Corruption is technically fine, but only if the protagonist is choosing to engage in sexual acts, i.e. not getting raped until they loved getting fucked. I'm fine with most things, I just do not like HTML or Ren'py games, and want games with actual gameplay, not visual novels.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2022
Only ones I can think of at the moment are Ambrosia and Magical Girl Celesphonia in that I avoided the most straightforward rape and tried to corrupt the female protagonist in the most consensual ways until I could start getting scenes and dialogue that involve them seeking it out. An example for magical girl celesphonia is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trying to get the most natural corruption while avoiding rape was actually a pretty fun way to play for both games.

Jan 21, 2022
Succum Brewery just got sex added to the game and I think it’s good but it’s still hella early in terms of the progression. Mind control (more like mind suggestion) corruption with it being pretty clear that the desires were there before anything even happens. Found any others?

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
The Scarlet Demonslayer
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...kagami-no-kishin-rj233372.78356/post-11155770

It's actually banned here because of shota content but that post above still contains a live download link. I like this one better than the Depravity of a Lewd Vampire because of the constant "I don't give a damn" emotionless face the female MC maintains even during hardcore sex. There's corruption but since the female MC is so strong in power she's never in real danger unlike in many other corruption games and she's perfectly aware of the corruption attempt but choose to go with it anyway for the pragmatic reason of being able to absorb magic power more efficiently.

Reactions: AggressiveCheeto