Seeking Non-Corruption Games With Female Protagonist Who Initiates

MOMS#JS

Jun 6, 2020
I am looking for games such as Last Evil, and The Depravity of a Lewd Vampire, in that the female protagonist is initiating and looking for sex. I am mainly trying to avoid games where the female protagonist is just raped endlessly/ blackmailed until they want to have sex. Reverse rape is fine, along with anything as long as it involved the protagonists willingness. Rape is fine, but it shouldn't be a predominant aspect of the game, such as Karryn's Prison. Corruption is technically fine, but only if the protagonist is choosing to engage in sexual acts, i.e. not getting raped until they loved getting fucked. I'm fine with most things, I just do not like HTML or Ren'py games, and want games with actual gameplay, not visual novels.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2022
Only ones I can think of at the moment are Ambrosia and Magical Girl Celesphonia in that I avoided the most straightforward rape and tried to corrupt the female protagonist in the most consensual ways until I could start getting scenes and dialogue that involve them seeking it out. An example for magical girl celesphonia is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trying to get the most natural corruption while avoiding rape was actually a pretty fun way to play for both games.