Seeking Non-Harem Games? (Western)

Ventress

Jun 17, 2019
Lately it seems like there is a flood of games that are heavily harem focused where the MC just collects girls in one single girl-collecting harem route.

Are they any western games with single character routes for each girl/love interest? Basically any game without a harem arrangement.

Thank you & long live jealous girls xD

Reactions: sonhot

Ventress

Jun 17, 2019

aura95

Jun 8, 2020
I played BaDIK until season1, I didn't like how you were forced to share Maya with Josy.
Heh, I'm in a similar boat.
Wanted Maya, got a third wheel I wasn't particularly interested in. Kinda like the game threw that curveball, though.

As to how that goes in S2: It doesn't change. Up to the end of currently available content at least a relationship with one of them is inevitably a relationship with both.
Any deviation would have to come with future seasons, once you have made the decision to favor this three-way arrangement over all the other girls at the end of S2.

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Completed games:
Something to Write About: The Author
Melody
No More Secrets
Pine Falls
Dusklight Manor
Life with Mary
Lancaster Boarding House
Twists of My Life
Retrieving The Past
Shaping Her Future
Deliverance (here is a possibility with a harem ending but only on the evils path but most endings include only one LI)
Alexandra (here it is true that by default the MC is in a relationship with two girls, that is Alex and Izzy (they are both in a relationship for a long time) but from what I know it is possible not to accept Izzy only that I do not know what the ending is then because I personally like Izzy very much so I played only and exclusively accepting them both)

Games still in development:
Intertwined
Where the Heart Is
Become a Rock Star
Leap Of Faith
A.O.A. Academy (theoretically there is a harem tag, but you can easily choose just one LI)
University of Problems
Element-174
Rise of the Crime Lord
Chasing Sunsets
No More Money
Sunshine Love
My Pleasure
FreshWomen
Welcome to Free Will

Ventress

Jun 17, 2019
Completed games:
Something to Write About: The Author
Melody
No More Secrets
Pine Falls
Dusklight Manor
Life with Mary
Lancaster Boarding House
Twists of My Life
Retrieving The Past
Shaping Her Future
Deliverance (here is a possibility with a harem ending but only on the evils path but most endings include only one LI)
Alexandra (here it is true that by default the MC is in a relationship with two girls, that is Alex and Izzy (they are both in a relationship for a long time) but from what I know it is possible not to accept Izzy only that I do not know what the ending is then because I personally like Izzy very much so I played only and exclusively accepting them both)

Games still in development:
Intertwined
Where the Heart Is
Become a Rock Star
Leap Of Faith
A.O.A. Academy (theoretically there is a harem tag, but you can easily choose just one LI)
University of Problems
Element-174
Rise of the Crime Lord
Chasing Sunsets
No More Money
Sunshine Love
My Pleasure
FreshWomen
Welcome to Free Will
Nice thanks alot!

I played Alexandra and you are kinda stuck with both Izzy and Alexandra. I couldn't find any option out this? Think all of the Ptolemy games are like this becuz in Dreaming of Dana you are also forced to share Dana with someone else.