Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017

Usually able to find artists through rule34. This is a 1080p video too.
The great thing about this video is if no one has figured it out yet, at 9 sec.
if You pause it at the right moment it looks like Lisa Hamilton is taking the knot
(eyes closed mouth open)

Reactions: Balkazzaar

EDought

Jan 29, 2019
anyone got this one in 1080p, please share me
This is a compilation of a few different ones: alori15, alori7 (and angle variations), and alori19 in that order. All should be available in the 2016 folder, either here or on his site galleries.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Why do we have this thread? Y'all can find every works of him as soon as it comes out for free on his website noname55.com/gallery

Password for every files is noname55
It's good that you're asking, we just happen to need a link to the gallery for 2023.
Anyway, if his site goes down, we need some kind of backup.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Why do we have this thread? Y'all can find every works of him as soon as it comes out for free on his website
If his site or Archive mysteriously get delete, you have a backup to his content in a alternative site. I lost count on how many artists loses all there content Just to get it all recovered by a "pirate" for them.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2020
Here some artist that I personally think deserve some love and support
From beast fan to beast fans;)

Do you happen to have a collection of Ducktape stuff? I can only find a few videos here and there and I’ve always wanted to have a collection of all of their work

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Do you happen to have a collection of Ducktape stuff? I can only find a few videos here and there and I’ve always wanted to have a collection of all of their work
sankakucomplex site
kemono site
and here few too

Reactions: welack
Feb 17, 2021
Can anyone update on whether or not Noname55 is working on something longform. I hope he wasn't dissuaded from making anymore because of the reception of his "Assumi and Magally" animation. Noname55 could easily be one of the best, but his short form loops doesn't sit with me, it's like crumbs to an appetizer. Something even going upwards of 2-3minutes would be a major improvement, his loops are diamonds in the rough. Quite frankly it's the main reason why I haven't resubbed to Patreon/Subscribestar.

Reactions: Rukker123

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Can anyone update on whether or not Noname55 is working on something longform. I hope he wasn't dissuaded from making anymore because of the reception of his "Assumi and Magally" animation. Noname55 could easily be one of the best, but his short form loops doesn't sit with me, it's like crumbs to an appetizer. Something even going upwards of 2-3minutes would be a major improvement, his loops are diamonds in the rough. Quite frankly it's the main reason why I haven't resubbed to Patreon/Subscribestar.
There was a christmas video (Elizabeth) for 2022 that was about 2 minutes 30 seconds. I dunno if they're working on anything longform presently but he's releasing short loops pretty regularly which makes me think they're not, but the Elizabeth video just came out a couple months ago so not surprising if it's a bit before production on the next one starts.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes