Nopy is dead :(

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Drat. It was easily the best download option for the files here, I guess it's megabastard and mega links now. All the other links take ages to download (for me at least).

Reactions: drpants

imelman

May 15, 2018
Well, a time has come for it - never expected it, but oh well, time comes and goes...I never forget how good it was, sure others have their own merits too, but I wont deny it's advantages.

Maybe it's a call for a worse things to come. Maybe for something greater to replace it, but with less great options, we have to use something less desirable, if not outright malicious.

Oct 24, 2021
Damn. It was the only site which IDM could actually max out my download speed from. Hope they're able to get the stuff with payment processors sorted out, I can't stand having to restart my router every time Mega hits it's available quota for my IP to continue downloading

Reactions: 7thCloud

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I was always wondering when its going to happen. Sites like that can't just work without any form of income.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Damn. It was the only site which IDM could actually max out my download speed from. Hope they're able to get the stuff with payment processors sorted out, I can't stand having to restart my router every time Mega hits it's available quota for my IP to continue downloading
does restarting your modem work?