Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So to answer your latest response now that it is more clear what you are looking for, yes, this game appears to be one or both netorare(ntr) and netorase(ntr) based on the description. Given that netori are not at all apparent, I would say that since cheating is also tagged, that it probably is both and not the latter. Devs often do not use the swinging tag here for many reasons. 1 being that you have some that say netorase is not swinging, others say that all of it is the same, and lastly, most people have become conditioned in the f95 world to not even look for swinging games when looking for cuckold stuff.
This is mostly what this is about, both with my reaction and your separate conversation with slap. The current tags are poorly equipped to differentiate between the subgenres in the ntr or swinging realm.

Separately, I love the angry face change along what you said - much more honest, not passive aggressive. I honestly thought this looks lazily made and low quality, so I clicked accordingly. Anyway, time for me to return to ontopic before the RF gets uppity.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: bluerubber

scyllah

Jan 10, 2018
Very intriguing initial release! I'm excited to see where this story will go and if all these dialogue options will lead to branching paths or just to minor differences.

vihnyan

Mar 13, 2018
very interesting, a good start it may be short but show a good variety of fetishes, looks promising!!

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
First of all Kinetic novel doesn't fit this one, since you have choices, depends though how the choices works, will it be like some VN that ignore your choice and let things happen in the end if chosen avoid happen choices or if they respect the choice chosen.
The story on it own did pretty start well, like it so far, graphics are nice, though it could be more fleshed out, the pictures felt like jumping from place to place, would be nice if there was more of a flow like going to the restaurant could have been driving a car and see some scenery or so. Overall a good start and with some work could be a real good vn.

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Does this basically cut off at the under-table action during dinner on all paths as of this build, or do any go on further?

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
It ended within minutes?
WTF is going on? I downloaded the MAC version. Cool concept but where's the meat?

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes