RPGM Normal Life under Feet [v2.0.3] [mnbv]

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
im stuck. im currently playing on version 1.14.1 (the first game) and i got the invitation letter to futuo kingdom. but whenever i go to the office and try to "clean my feet" i dont have enough dominance, i only have 6 and i need 7, anyone know where i can get 1 more dominance stat? (been playing on this save for a long time, it would be preferred if i dont have to restart) (if there is another way to progress other than to make the 2 girls lick my feet, that is fine too, i just cant seem to find another way)
Exact same thing happened to me. I was really enjoying this game but gave up after i got stuck at this part needing 1 more dominant point. My post about this is earlier in this thread & pretty much matches exactly your experience. I got a few pointers to get more dominant points but i had already naturally been to all the key areas & read books, etc. Repeating those areas or tasks did nothing. The only way i believe was to start again which i wasn't prepared to do considering the time i invested getting that far so just saved & closed it lol.

Now i can't complain playing it for free but it seems silly having a game breaking situation where u can't progress unless u have a certain amount of a certain type of points without being warned before hand. I mean i hate being dominant so the fact i was only 1 dominant point out was pretty impressive. Usually with these types of games i ignore dominant choices 100% so finding out u need a balance of both points to progress through the game at the point where restarting is the only option was quite frustrating.

If i missed anything though or u managed to get past this let me know! Lol

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes