RPGM Normal Life under Feet [v2.3.1] [mnbv]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

zingers

Aug 4, 2018
The new purchasable books from the library seem to have some of their content cut short as sentences extend beyond the textbox. I imagine this is an issue exclusive to the english translation? not sure if there's a fix but i'd love to read the stories.

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
chris619
Hi, I have a problem again. Maybe you can help again...
In the school in the Faculty and Staff Office I have access via "change the report card", so no teachers are present. I have to look for a transcript there. There are 4 marked tables, the cupboard at the bottom left and the coffee break area at the top right. After browsing in the coffee break area, an old game console activates at the bottom right. I looked there too. No matter what I do, I can't find a script and time is running out. Is there a trick or do I have to follow an order? I have no idea how to proceed from there.

Reactions: fanvictini

chris619

Nov 18, 2019
chris619
Hi, I have a problem again. Maybe you can help again...
In the school in the Faculty and Staff Office I have access via "change the report card", so no teachers are present. I have to look for a transcript there. There are 4 marked tables, the cupboard at the bottom left and the coffee break area at the top right. After browsing in the coffee break area, an old game console activates at the bottom right. I looked there too. No matter what I do, I can't find a script and time is running out. Is there a trick or do I have to follow an order? I have no idea how to proceed from there.
1-go to coffe table
2-take shoes from the console table
3-use shoes
4- on the upper left repleace results

glop_

Jun 1, 2020
hello, there is a scene with the goddess Mizu, which I wasn't able to trigger. In the place when all scenes can be seen, when it is played the player answers that she doesn't want interaction with her. When it is played for real in the game isn't there also the other scene when she answers yes ?

stibbons

Nov 12, 2021
The new purchasable books from the library seem to have some of their content cut short as sentences extend beyond the textbox. I imagine this is an issue exclusive to the english translation? not sure if there's a fix but i'd love to read the stories.
You can read them in the file bookshelf/memo.txt. Also furniture shop leaflet etc.

They are partially translated, I read rest in MTL.

Metalx91

Sep 14, 2023
Thanks for this amazing game. It would be great if was possible to repeat or loop more pee/scat events such as the one from the girl in the tunnel who ambushes you, and then you can beg for her pee in your mouth and drink it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mnbv8888

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
chris619 Hi,
I'm hanging again, in the dance studio.
The following request: "Let`s stop here for the observation of Qin Qingyan first.
It's time to do something about reporting to Konstantina."
what do I have to do now?

chris619

Nov 18, 2019
chris619 Hi,
I'm hanging again, in the dance studio.
The following request: "Let`s stop here for the observation of Qin Qingyan first.
It's time to do something about reporting to Konstantina."
what do I have to do now?
after you found the slut medal you have to go back home and talk to the girl there (I don't remember if it's aunty or not, but you can give her your own name)

iefrbwn

Jul 7, 2021
Hello. Please upload your save before flying to the country of futo, my save is broken

Last edited:

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
chris619 hi chris619,
Aunt is the exact person who keeps telling me this. I now have to run around to get the airline tickets for the two of them. So far I haven't found a solution for this.
I'll send you pictures so you can see how far I've come without the solution, maybe that'll be helpful.

chris619

Nov 18, 2019
chris619 hi chris619,
Aunt is the exact person who keeps telling me this. I now have to run around to get the airline tickets for the two of them. So far I haven't found a solution for this.
I'll send you pictures so you can see how far I've come without the solution, maybe that'll be helpful.
you probably did everything you could do in this version of the game.
I don't know yet if you've been to the inn. You can talk to the owner there and go downstairs behind the statue.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes