RPGM Normal Life under Feet [v2.3.1] [mnbv]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

chris619

Nov 18, 2019
Does anyone know a game similar to this?
depends, what do you mean by similar? but here are some games that are quite similar:
-Escape from Misantria
-Femdom University Zero

-Harshville
-A New Life in Submission
-Reincarnated in Submission

Last edited:
Reactions: commolloko

commolloko

Nov 14, 2019
Thanks for the recommendations. I have played these games you mentioned and I am acutally looking for some games like this in chinese or japanese markets. (like patreon or ci-en whatever they are using) Before the creator of this game added his game on f95 it was only for patreon or the other subscribtion sites so If I wanted to find this game before that, it had to be a recommendation because I cant find it in any site I know. But I am still open for recommendations like the games you mentioned. That is the content I am looking for.

Apr 14, 2023
can anyone help me i lost my previous saves full completed game i did till the archer dojo scenes if anyone has saves please provide

Reactions: Shonan

Holodxd1

Aug 4, 2023
Игра хорошая, играл в версию 1.5.2. Не понимаю почему тут такая старая версия залита.

The game is good, I played version 1.5.2. I don't understand why it's such an old version.
Есть более новая?

Tytorip

Oct 29, 2023
game feel very nice. but i found some sad moments.. can give this game 6-7/10 with this pretension
1) it is hard to undertand what to do.. some guide or quest line will be nice, mb some quest marks in the world seems to be really useful
2) just leave our room keaper after some scenes (she can get great boost). also really not much activities with our house.. just forgot about our neigbours.
3) it is some bug or something? there should i start styding? i was in my privat talk with teacher and go to class 2A (going there some days) and nothing happen..

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes