RPGM Normal Life under Feet [v2.3.1] [mnbv]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
im stuck. im currently playing on version 1.14.1 (the first game) and i got the invitation letter to futuo kingdom. but whenever i go to the office and try to "clean my feet" i dont have enough dominance, i only have 6 and i need 7, anyone know where i can get 1 more dominance stat? (been playing on this save for a long time, it would be preferred if i dont have to restart) (if there is another way to progress other than to make the 2 girls lick my feet, that is fine too, i just cant seem to find another way)
Exact same thing happened to me. I was really enjoying this game but gave up after i got stuck at this part needing 1 more dominant point. My post about this is earlier in this thread & pretty much matches exactly your experience. I got a few pointers to get more dominant points but i had already naturally been to all the key areas & read books, etc. Repeating those areas or tasks did nothing. The only way i believe was to start again which i wasn't prepared to do considering the time i invested getting that far so just saved & closed it lol.

Now i can't complain playing it for free but it seems silly having a game breaking situation where u can't progress unless u have a certain amount of a certain type of points without being warned before hand. I mean i hate being dominant so the fact i was only 1 dominant point out was pretty impressive. Usually with these types of games i ignore dominant choices 100% so finding out u need a balance of both points to progress through the game at the point where restarting is the only option was quite frustrating.

If i missed anything though or u managed to get past this let me know! Lol

May 10, 2024
谢谢作者看下我发的这个截图 就是打开游戏的截图 这是什么错误 下了很多个这版本 都是这样 这是什么错误啊 我也不懂 1.61 打开蛮好
win7操作系统的电脑

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Anyone know why im getting this error? I get it the moment i start up the game View attachment 3222708
I've got the same error, but still doesn't seem to have a solution. In case someone's kind enough to look into this, we're trying to play in JoiPlay on an Android device. The game won't load at all, can't do anything to ignore the error (like it can be done with some errors in Ren'Py games).

Mnbv8888

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
Patreon被封
不得不开通了新的平台
可以通过以下链接了解新平台
谢谢支持

Patreon was blocked.
A new platform had to be opened
You can learn about the new platform by following this link
Thank you for your support.

Update
·Normal Life Under Feet v2.4.0
.使用daz制作CG的新游戏(预计七月发布)

Done
游戏
·Normal Life Under Feet v1.14.1
·Normal Life Under Feet v1.14.1 EN
· New Life Under Feet v0.7.2
·足下勇者
·The Hero Under Feet

漫画
·刑罚:脚底清洁小姐
·工作汇报
· 仕事依頼1-24
· Slave contract1-20

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I've got the same error, but still doesn't seem to have a solution. In case someone's kind enough to look into this, we're trying to play in JoiPlay on an Android device. The game won't load at all, can't do anything to ignore the error (like it can be done with some errors in Ren'Py games).
Finally figured it out. Since there doesn't seem to be a single reference to the issue and the solution on the web, I'll post it properly.

Solution to "TypeError nw.Window.get(...).window.addEventListener is not a function" error:
When you long-press the game icon in JoiPlay, one of the options is to edit the plugins (activate or disable them). Look for the plugin "DRS_BoostEngine" (where said function is called), then disable it. The game will get past 2 splashscreens, then crash while attempting to show the main menu. Somehow, when downloading the game (at least the 1.14.1 version, which is the one I tried to test), 2 images didn't download, Command_3.png_ and Command_4.png_, both supposed to be in img/titles2/. They're the buttons for the changelog and the dev's (Pixiv, was it?) account, and I just copied 2 of the images in the folder and renamed them accordingly. Now the game made it to the main menu so far, so I'd say it's fully functional now, but if I find another error I'll make you know.

xingabiao1

Nov 15, 2022
Patreon被封
不得不开通了新的平台
可以通过以下链接了解新平台
谢谢支持

Patreon was blocked.

Update
.使用daz制作CG的新游戏(预计七月发布)

Done
游戏
·足下勇者
·The Hero Under Feet

漫画
·工作汇报
· 仕事依頼1-24
· Slave contract1-20
Does this game have a Chinese version

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
Patreon被封
不得不开通了新的平台
可以通过以下链接了解新平台
谢谢支持

Patreon was blocked.

Update
.使用daz制作CG的新游戏(预计七月发布)

Done
游戏
·足下勇者
·The Hero Under Feet

漫画
·工作汇报
· 仕事依頼1-24
· Slave contract1-20
You will upload new life under feet here in f95? and is that game finished?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Normal Life under Feet [v2.3.1] [mnbv] - Compressed

Win [218 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: smellyz44

JeegHiro

Feb 15, 2024
Patreon被封
不得不开通了新的平台
可以通过以下链接了解新平台
谢谢支持

Patreon was blocked.