Unity None 粛清のサファイア/Sapphire's Purge (Hagan Ken)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's not pretty, but it will mostly help you know what's...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Purification Sapphire with ReiPatcher -

The auto translations saved for the first day or two, after that it will take a second to happen. How to install to a Unity game...
Workupload got removed so switched to Anonfile. Only played for a short while to make sure it worked so not a lot of saved translation this time. This is version 1.00, version 1.01 apparently improved the boot up process but I can't find it.

Edit - Workupload link here, currently still working.

Last edited:

nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
Anyone able to help me out? I tried installing ReiPatcher but it just breaks the game. This is the only screen in the games after the unity logo once I've patched it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Played with no issues for a few in game days with the (apparently now banned) one I posted above, I could try posting it on Anonfile instead. Some Unity games go a bit weird if you use Locale Emulator.

Reactions: Werrino

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Already grabbed a new copy from a torrent, all the direct downloads seem to have been taken down (except Anon). This time BepInEx is installed for the auto translation instead of ReiPatcher, but the link may not last long like the last time.

Purification Sapphire with auto translator -

Don't think it's version 1.01 though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Werrino

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Already grabbed a new copy from a torrent, all the direct downloads seem to have been taken down (except Anon). This time BepInEx is installed for the auto translation instead of ReiPatcher, but the link may not last long like the last time.

Purification Sapphire with auto translator -

Don't think it's version 1.01 though.
It doesn't seem to translate much, do you have to do something to refresh the translation?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It doesn't seem to translate much, do you have to do something to refresh the translation?
It uses goggle to translate the game as you play, and should look something...
If it's not getting translated it might be getting blocked for connecting to the internet.

It does save the translation, but I only ran the the game long enough to make sure it was working. If someone's built up a translation they can share it by posting their _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file.

Imarin

Nov 5, 2017
Is this safe? When I scan it, virustotal seems to think it contains a Backdoor.Generic.bikx

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Just in case anybody stumbles upon this and hates MTL, this game has almost no story text and is perfectly playable with MTL, even for people who normally hate MTL tbh. Great little game with very nice H-scenes/animations and a focus on tentacles, aphrodisiacs, body suit, slime, a bit of ryona, and battle-rape.

Reactions: ASDFGMAG