Unity None 粛清のサファイア/Sapphire's Purge (Hagan Ken)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Maybe i just didnt use the translator right the first time,can you provide a guide on how to use it?
It's already installed and should just work. If not then usually it's getting blocked from connecting to the internet. Or the file address is crashing the plug-in, but that should create a crash log.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Maybe i just didnt use the translator right the first time,can you provide a guide on how to use it?
Disable your Windows Firewall and Automatic Threat Detection when running the file. If you don't trust it, then you kinda just gotta accept you won't get the translation :l

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Surprised the download links lasted like they did, this game did seem to get DMCAed a lot. There's still two peers for one of the from the looks of it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You really need something like uBlock for Anon, or you might not get the game. Also attached just the auto translator on its own, so if you grab the game from somewhere else like the torrent (and these links get taken down too) you can install it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Purification Sapphire with online auto translator - or

Edit - Looks like two out of sixty checks from TotalVirus didn't like the online translator being a online translator. I replaced the attachment with a older version (no DeepL support), hopefully it should be more familiar with it and not freak out...

Last edited:

PassingShadow

Feb 23, 2021
Anyone by chance figure out any uncensor programs that work with this? I've tried bepin with manlymarco's plugins but they dont seem to do anything for this one. Unless I'm just an idiot, completely possible.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The universal decensor plugins will only have a chance work if the mosaic is a effect, not...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
gotta say even with the mtl goodness this is actually a pretty fun game
Yeah, the story is literally nothing in this game aside from flavour text. I hate MTL and still loved playing this one.

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
Hmm, is there any way to speed up multihit attacks either from yourself or from the enemy? They really slow things down because they take like 10 seconds between hits and holding down the mouse button doesn't speed it up somehow.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Their next upcoming game is "Dominant Plan":
Oof a downgrade in character design imo. Man, if Hagan Ken stepped up their art game, I feel like they'd be next level. Still looking forward to it, thanks for the find :eek:

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Oof a downgrade in character design imo. Man, if Hagan Ken stepped up their art game, I feel like they'd be next level. Still looking forward to it, thanks for the find :eek:
Personally, I'm a little disappointed that they aren't doing ryona content anymore though. They've mentioned that they know their art isn't the best but I don't see too much issue with it; they're better than me at least, lol.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
New game just came out
Nice catch. I just made the translation request thread. Hopefully some kind soul can bless us with a translation.
The MC looks worse than Sapphire Purge MC imo, but the game looks cool.