Unity None 粛清のサファイア/Sapphire's Purge (Hagan Ken)

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
It's nearly impossible to find this game anywhere. Can somebody please provide a working link?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Think the developer might be hunting down any direct downloads, they all seem to be taken down except one. There are still the . The game with BepInEx and auto translator again, the Workupload link may not last very long...

Purification Sapphire with auto translator - or

Edit - New links.

Last edited:

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
So i got the game from the workupload link above
The game starts fine and machine translation is decent.
But i get stuck the next day bcoz when i click on study, to research there is back button or a way to close the study menu.
Am i missing something obvious? or is there no way?
Screenshot (7).png

Last edited:

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
So i got the game from the workupload link above
The game starts fine and machine translation is decent.
But i get stuck the next day bcoz when i click on study, to research there is back button or a way to close the study menu.
Am i missing something obvious? or is there no way?
View attachment 1140324
IIRC right clicking is used to back out of menus and such. Alternatively try clicking outside of the study window.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Does anyone know What the aromas do??
The translated just gets cut off towards the end of the sentence

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
The translation get saved in BepInEx\Translation\en\Text, you could try looking though the txt file there.
Found It thnx

For anyone interested to know
The first aroma attracts monsters, so next morning it invades the room with aroma
The 2nd one repels them, so that room wont be invaded next morning
And the 3rd one erases monsters, i am assuming it kills them instantly.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
The dev's current projects:

There's a demo available for Imomo too.

• Love
Reactions: Sagara-kun

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
You really don't need a translation for this game. Most games suck ass with MTL but this one really is fine with the reipatcher. It has basically no dialogue at all. The H-scenes in particular have not a single line of dialogue.

Last edited:

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Well, this game was made with literally the same engine, UI, and battle system. (only some minor and aesthetic changes were made... I'm pretty sure it's reused code from Sapphire's Purge honestly.)

[Unity] - [Completed] - Revenge Game: Cumshot or Death [Final] [Game Colon] | F95zone

In fact, I think I've seen this game once posted about by Hagan Ken on their blog so they might have worked together on this one or something.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
So the translation works now? I downloaded it some time ago and it didnt work,it was difficult to play without knowing what buttons do.