RPGM Abandoned Nostalgia Horizon [v0.1.2.2 Beta] [Northern Horizon]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

izumirecord

May 9, 2018
Hm.. I'm a bit lost.

So, the game starts in the middle of nowhere, I talked to the white chars at the bottom left and noticed that I got a doll, the level and portrait changed depending on who I spoke with (from lvl 40is to lvl 90ish).

Fought all the black chars and won, and couldnt do anything. Second try I went and lost, and I get teleported to a cave where I'm forced to face left and unable to do anything else:

View attachment 1413275

Am I missing something? I'm confused.

A Bug?

it's weird do you know where you lost?
because they force you to look to the side because it's replaying the event at the beginning.
another thing i would like to know is, if you are playing on 0.1.2.2 or the version downloaded by nopy, that is an older version.
It is rare that happens that, since the switch should not be disabled under any circumstances, here I pass you a map to tell me where you lost.

The map uses a coordinate system

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skelletonike

Feb 9, 2019
A Bug?

it's weird do you know where you lost?
because they force you to look to the side because it's replaying the event at the beginning.
another thing i would like to know is, if you are playing on 0.1.2.2 or the version downloaded by nopy, that is an older version.
It is rare that happens that, since the switch should not be disabled under any circumstances, here I pass you a map to tell me where you lost.

The map uses a coordinate system

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Welp, downloaded from google drive and it's completely different now.
Before the game was starting in the middle of nowhere with no explanation or anything. Now I get teleported to an island instead of a random square.

izumirecord

May 9, 2018
Welp, downloaded from google drive and it's completely different now.
Before the game was starting in the middle of nowhere with no explanation or anything. Now I get teleported to an island instead of a random square.
Well let's say you had to fix a problem, which went through a hazing that I did. Now the game should be fine.

(/●◔∀◐●)/ what you downloaded was my error of not changing the debug room.

izumirecord

May 9, 2018
Game status.

Due to the great expense that was to buy a new computer to continue with the development of the game, I have had to work more than the account in other things and almost nothing in the project to pay the new work tool, the little free time I have is dedicated to de-stress and work in material to sell in a local fair that will be celebrated soon that suggests an important capital income. The next version 0.2 Beta will arrive without fail on December 21, this is due to the list of events that happened.

-The debt to pay of the New PC
-Loss and recovery of the project data.
-Errors caused by changing the data from the old terminal to the new terminal.
-Confirmation of the book fair (cancelled due to demonstrations of the 18O in Chile and subsequent pandemic).
-Overexertion on my part that led me to be very stressed.

I hope you can understand the situation, I'm not stopping the development of the game, I'm still working on it every time I have nothing to do, but I want to fix everything else to have 100% of my free time available to work on Nosatalgia Horizon.

Thank you very much.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote