4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NotGeorgia-0.2a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: BloodReaper

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Overall, nice update(y). I will post more thorough review and/or feedbacks later. For now, I'll just post quick findings based on first run on this update.

Observation.
There is an Option for Portraits On/Off in the Preferences ( I think for showing the image of the speaker for dialogues? ) but it has no effect. Not a big issue.

Continuation/Consistency.
Choosing "Get a hair cut" ( meet with Viktoria ) on the first day works fine, but on the other route has issue.

Choosing "Head to the skate park" on Day 1, on Day 2 there are issues.
MC does not recognize Ash ( who sleeps at the park ) and regards her as homeless, after he's done with the interview with Ira. Then, in the cafe/restaurant Ash will be there in the restroom asking for MC to help with the tape she puts around her breast ( this is most likely an expected scene for this 'route' ). Afterwards, MC is given the option to message Viktoria ( which he didn't met the day before ).

Reactions: rKnight

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Thanks for spotting that, the haircut and skate scene should now be affecting the breakfast scene in 0.2b.

The sidebar profiles only affect episode 1 - I didn't add them in episode 2 as per the dev notes as nobody seemed to like them and didn't want to waste my time. I'll probably remove them entirely in 0.3 if there's no pushback.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Okay, I have no idea why the mods/admins are not putting the thread up on the "Latest Update" page - reported it hours ago and the one and only time it has been there in the past was 5 months ago for 0.1 so... I guess people will see the update at some point in time.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Okay, I have no idea why the mods/admins are not putting the thread up on the "Latest Update" page - reported it hours ago and the one and only time it has been there in the past was 5 months ago for 0.1 so... I guess people will see the update at some point in time.
I happened to catch the update myself, but only because I was already following this thread.

Reactions: Shinita

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
i have seen some devs say it sometimes takes a few days until it gets there though the most popular games seem to get on latest updates almost immediately.

Reactions: denen and Mythrs

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Image 'loungefun 31' not found
When did that appear? "Loungefun" ends at image 18 and I can't find a reference to "loungefun 31" in the source...

I think I'm going to need a bigger testing team next time (i.e. more than just me)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So, is there a solo path for Georgia, or can we avoid a relationship with her otherwise ?
Already dislike Kaylee...

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Fan Sig
notg-fan.gif notg-fan2.gif notg-fan3.gif
links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/03/2511492_notg-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/03/2511491_notg-fan2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/03/2511490_notg-fan3.gif

Giarinus

Dec 3, 2020
Note: While the women have smaller (realistically proportioned) breasts than is typical in DAZ games all characters are modeled as over 18 and behave as such in-game.
You shouldn't call out half this site devs in such a passive aggressive way. It brings nothing to your game and let's be real, your game looks by no mean realistically proportioned when everybody look like skinny high schoolers.

You should just keep "all characters are modeled as over 18 and behave as such in-game", you will seem like a much nicer person by respecting other's work.

Apart from that, interesting game, thank you for your work.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Fap2766

VinRiddle

Jun 30, 2017
I just want to say good job Shinita. Those artistic nudes are honestly some of the best stuff I've seen in a long time and the story has captured my attention. You manged to suck me into this world and can't wait for the next installment. I am however curious about a few thing though, you mentioned the choices not having major impacts at the moment which is good, but is there going to be any sign or hint to when a major choice is about to be made? Some devs make there games where you have to have a guide or you'll miss out on everything and I just want to know how carefully do we need to be playing this?

The only other thing is this story kinda went from 0 to 100 with Georgia; I mean the MC went from having shared a few kisses to seeing her naked and taking full nudes for her, to her jacking MC in a club in the span of a day. Now I'm not complaining, I enjoyed all of that and see why you'd want to hook the viewer with some action, but I'm a little concerned from story point of view that your rushing a little too fast. Pacing the story a bit would make these events hit a little harder, but the story is in the early stages so I guess I'll just have to wait and see what you do.

Good luck Shinita, we're all rooting for you!

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The game says "Not Georgia", but probably not Alabama as well, since it doesn't have incest tag.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes