Not Just a Bug

Dec 26, 2020
Glad to hear that I'm weird and that my game is "one of the worst games someone has ever downloaded", at least it's 100% free. Anyway I didn't know about this forum, I used Giantesscity to talk with this community. As I explained in my thread on gtscity, my mother died this november so I suspended the work on the game you know...
That's why my Patreon and my YT channel look inactive. I'm going to release an update very soon, I'll post another video and I'll completely rework my Patreon page. I'm one person only and it's hard to manage so many different sites all togheter, and now I also discovered this forum so...nice...
About me and the game, I'm trying to create a game for people with Giatness/Foot/Crush fetishes. My purpose is to give people the ultimate playground to satisfy their fetishes in order to not do shit in real life(expecially with Crush Fetish you know...).
As I see, giantess games are mostly shitty RPG Maker games. I'm trying to do something different and if someone doesn't find what he is looking for in my game I'm sorry, but I also always leave my email to contact me and tell some ideas...
I'm trying to build up a healthy community because it's true, there are many weirdos in the fetish universe. And I'm not that kind of weirdo, in my last YT video I got angry with YouTube because they closed my previous channel so I tryied to say as many bad words and controversial things as possible to diss and provoke Youtube

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1932742

Glad to hear that I'm weird and that my game is "one of the worst games someone has ever downloaded", at least it's 100% free. Anyway I didn't know about this forum, I used Giantesscity to talk with this community. As I explained in my thread on gtscity, my mother died this november so I suspended the work on the game you know...
That's why my Patreon and my YT channel look inactive. I'm going to release an update very soon, I'll post another video and I'll completely rework my Patreon page. I'm one person only and it's hard to manage so many different sites all togheter, and now I also discovered this forum so...nice...
About me and the game, I'm trying to create a game for people with Giatness/Foot/Crush fetishes. My purpose is to give people the ultimate playground to satisfy their fetishes in order to not do shit in real life(expecially with Crush Fetish you know...).
As I see, giantess games are mostly shitty RPG Maker games. I'm trying to do something different and if someone doesn't find what he is looking for in my game I'm sorry, but I also always leave my email to contact me and tell some ideas...
I'm trying to build up a healthy community because it's true, there are many weirdos in the fetish universe. And I'm not that kind of weirdo, in my last YT video I got angry with YouTube because they closed my previous channel so I tryied to say as many bad words and controversial things as possible to diss and provoke Youtube
do you plan to make giantess mc or giantess vision(i dont know if i make sense)for this game or maybe future potential games?

snoupy

Jun 4, 2019
yout game is perfect! we love it we are here to help you! please keep walking! you have talent and fantasy!

Rosama

Oct 9, 2018
Sorry to hear about your loss. Don't mind the haters. Everyone's a critic, but not everyone has the ambition to create something new and take the risk of being "called out" on what they like.

Not Just a Bug

Dec 26, 2020
Don't ask, was requested
I downloaded what you uploaded and It's an older version. I released 2 big updates since that version and I'm going to release another one. My game is free and I'm sharing the updated links with the community on different sites. If you want my game in this site you should keep it up to date or remove it. I can send the link here every time there is a new update if needed. But it's not the best to have people to download a very old version of your game...

snoupy

Jun 4, 2019
I downloaded what you uploaded and It's an older version. I released 2 big updates since that version and I'm going to release another one. My game is free and I'm sharing the updated links with the community on different sites. If you want my game in this site you should keep it up to date or remove it. I can send the link here every time there is a new update if needed. But it's not the best to have people to download a very old version of your game...
where is the links of updates??

Not Just a Bug

Dec 26, 2020
where is the links of updates??
I share direct Drive links on Giantesscity.com on the thread about my game. If you can't access that site you can find the download link in the description of my first YouTube video(download that, it's updated). You can also find the link to my first video under every DeviantArt post. I'm going to release a huge update tomorrow or these days and I'll probably set my Patrons & Collaborators only Discord server public for anyone. So there will be many ways to follow the updated development of my game.

snoupy

Jun 4, 2019
I share direct Drive links on Giantesscity.com on the thread about my game. If you can't access that site you can find the download link in the description of my first YouTube video(download that, it's updated). You can also find the link to my first video under every DeviantArt post. I'm going to release a huge update tomorrow or these days and I'll probably set my Patrons & Collaborators only Discord server public for anyone. So there will be many ways to follow the updated development of my game.
so give us your Discord server to find you or your Deviantart account if you like... on youtube by the way you have thw link 1.5 version, like this one

Last edited:

Not Just a Bug

Dec 26, 2020
so give us your Discord server to find you or your Deviantart account if you like... on youtube by the way you have thw link 1.5 version, like this one
The description after my first video was the same but the file was the V1.5 UPDATE 1, that is way better that the old V1.5. Anyway I released the update(V1.5 UPDATE 2) and set the Discord server public for anyone. You can find every link you need under my first video:
There's also the link to join the discord server, we're having a lot of fun, way better than this cinic pirates site.

Reactions: snoupy

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
I would love to see normal size fetish. I have tried a few arcade games, but I'm not very well to avoid crushing for those feet. I will be waiting for the story mode.

oakbeatle

Jan 27, 2020
The description after my first video was the same but the file was the V1.5 UPDATE 1, that is way better that the old V1.5. Anyway I released the update(V1.5 UPDATE 2) and set the Discord server public for anyone. You can find every link you need under my first video:
There's also the link to join the discord server, we're having a lot of fun, way better than this cinic pirates site.
your youtube channel is no longer available

wsbtlp

Apr 25, 2020
best gts game i've ever played, but i think men's size is too small, the size in goddess of trampling is better

Reactions: Gojii