Lucho041

Nov 1, 2020
Hello, I am in chapter 2 of the mission "Hello my old friend" when I go to the cabin and investigate everything it gives me the option to perform the ritual but I get a message that says "you still need more items to perform the ritual! " even though I get a notification on my cell phone that says "I have everything, now I have to go to Thomas' cabin." Also in the house inventory I see that I have blood, entrails, hearts and juices as requested by the mission, however I still cannot do the ritual. Can you help me with this?

corruptcrown

Jul 6, 2022
Hello, I am in chapter 2 of the mission "Hello my old friend" when I go to the cabin and investigate everything it gives me the option to perform the ritual but I get a message that says "you still need more items to perform the ritual! " even though I get a notification on my cell phone that says "I have everything, now I have to go to Thomas' cabin." Also in the house inventory I see that I have blood, entrails, hearts and juices as requested by the mission, however I still cannot do the ritual. Can you help me with this?
i faced a similar problem i had m hearts(monster) but i need human hearts...which i couldn't get how hard i tried.I killed a lot of people during night but i didn't get a single human heart. I got blood ,eyes, balls and liver

Lucho041

Nov 1, 2020
i faced a similar problem i had m hearts(monster) but i need human hearts...which i couldn't get how hard i tried.I killed a lot of people during night but i didn't get a single human heart. I got blood ,eyes, balls and liver
After realizing that I was missing human hearts, I did the same, but no luck.

Lucho041

Nov 1, 2020
I just found a comment on the thread that said "You need to have free space in your freezer, the last four slots seem bugged and can't store ingredients (besides cum for some reason)." Then I'll try it.

TheDavyJones

Dec 26, 2019
Dang where do you get H Heart, H eyes ? I hunted many times, still couldn't get it and my Cabin ritual stuck "missing ingredients", even the butcher didn't sell those things.

Tw@Computers

Dec 19, 2019
Does anyone know how to fix the night waitress job bug? When I choose the sexy uniform the game freeze, it just let me choose the speed of the text

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
How to unlock clothing 23,24 and 25? I can't continue chapter 2, because I lack those...
Also clothing 28 for the Model Agency quest and 53 needed for the Cosplay Cafe...

Last edited:

delete-elite

Oct 25, 2019
How can i get the clothes 23, 24 and 25?

This is probably an honest way, but it's for a part-time job as a model (the sequel is tied to the quest "Getting The mood".
The problem is that the clothes are not issued (a game error, I was unlucky)?! Aisha returns the clothes after the photo session.
I tried to find a way to steal clothes, but I didn't find it.

111.JPG 222.JPG 333.JPG 444.JPG 555.JPG

The second Chapter cannot be finished - part of the quests are in development. Some of the clothes are missing (apparently also in development).
You can add clothes with game cheats or edit saves.

Don't forget to read

Changelog:
SPOILER

There is useful information and answers to some questions

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 40 Votes